1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
English and I have no floor 0 or 1 or ever saw that option. That would explain why I did not have that option though.

Reactions: poser707

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I did not get the option to go to the teachers room after taking the pic with teacher. Ostara is there and go can go to toilet with her. Options are Take lesson, go to toilet and talk to/have fun with Ostara when click the blue diamond.
We warned RALX, he released on the fly a "patch\fix" however, teacher was working for me. Gonna try the new version right now.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I just started the game and it seems nice. The main problem I have with it at the moment is that you need to click the mouse button for the next scene. Games which don't let you use the spacebar are so annoying...
Ever tried the "Magical Button" -> CTRL? It skips dialogues. ENTER key works too instead of mouse. :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe I did the teacher pic to fast, since knew that content existed.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If he starts looking at his game, let him also look at the fact game has to habit to keep a picture in memory it seems and shows that pic everytime you go to a different scene. In my last replay those scenes changed over time, but in first it kept stuck with an end of scene with Mom yoga and became so bad would not show other scenes anymore.

Also quite a bad bug is that any time when you have a scene where Sasha catches you masturbating it ends with a black screen that forces you to reload. I tried waiting up to 10 mins and basically every key on keyboard to see if you could pass that black screen.

Not sure was intended since it said in dev log that he had added adult content with Sasha, but it is impossible now to interact with her in her own room.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
They're a duo, but I have contacts only with one of them. They said that bug "could" happen for the image compression rate (corrupted EXIF info), but until they won't get reported what images are, they could never fix it correcting the EXIF content of the image.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It can happen with all images it seems from my second playthrough and they can also change during the playthrough. they even persist after reloading a save once it has them. Loading an older very early save that never had them works though, till it starts again after some time.

In second playthrough had it with the end yoga scene, was later replaced by same thing with a scene from the x-mas special at table, later with a scene at end of victoria handjob scene and later a scene with Ostara.

Edit: not sure this was intended either and just not implemented in new engine, but also skills seem useless now or at least upgrading is not shown on skill screen. You can hang up the cam in bathroom after buying but says after you have no cam on computer and when you buy anal lube and after check deliveries you get a chocolate bar, but never the lube. Even if already have the chocolate bar. Also not seen an option yet to train magical ability as was in old version, that may be intended though.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
I had a glitch with the meeting mothers friend, I tried to skip through the text and it got stuck with no advancing possible.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
what are the values of the skills in the save so I can edit those? I'm lost with all the text once I open it with Notepad++

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I have the camera's and there installed but when I click on the computer icon I can't see them oh and how do you gain your mystical powers now. there is no option now more

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You get magic skill when Ostara visits you second time in room, just no option to train them as far as I saw.

blankbud

Jan 19, 2018
I tried twice and every time I have a problem with this game
at some point the subtitles work but the graphics stop, stop the cage and that's all

RajeshB

Nov 11, 2018
So, can't we play this game for free any more?
If anyone can help me with how to download the latest version APK free??

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Like this game a lot. Can the MAC version on OP please get updated to the latest version on Patreon?

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes