1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Not only are we losing save progress with the 'new engine' but the thing is now a buggy mess. The UI is also somewhat unresponsive and often requires several clicks to get a button to work, having a big box with skip and stuff in it feels distracting too. And you can straight up use your powers to initiate a crazy breakfast table orgy straight out of the gate despite not even having had the dream yet. I blackmailed Victoria for ten bucks and when I tried to leave it initiated the blowjob sequence, this was also day one. Several black screens and a straight up crash. On the plus side, the annoying sound effect is gone when you train in the basement with the bag.

Reactions: Vousetesconnard

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agreed with all the bugs in this version that unfortunately make the game feel like hard work instead of fun to play. Also way too much of the activities and story progression are packed in the morning, while there are at this moment quite a few moments where you can do nothing meaningful during rest of day. At least you can go to school at breakfast. Leads to a play style where you more or less raise some stats and go sleep at lunch, which should not be the intention of any game. :p

We also seem to have lost the blowjob from the teacher besides interacting with Sasha and all other things we lost. Hope that next update from the game will have way less bugs and will feel more like the original game did, good luck to that for the dev.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
The new interface does what most developers avoid, adding an extra click for actions. The action icons (on the rightside of the screen) were far better than the new "cube" thing.

Why do developers change engines. The old one worked well. This version it seems has ruined the game for many.

Reactions: poser707

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Reason for the change was likely that dev could not implement in game what he wanted or the coding became to complex/took to much time. Dev did keep most of old contents in, kudos for that, just hoping he will get better with the new engine fast. :)

Reactions: Jcompt

Boxtel

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone posting the full CG or better yet any idea on how to decrypt the graphics from the game? Cheers

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol yea im not even gonna bother, lol using a new way of saving as well so all progress is lost :eek:
edit:
yea I checked them if possible to edit in the old, but they are way off :p

michael79

May 24, 2017
where do you ppl come from?
1st page
1st post

Cheats:

Spoiler

v0.4.3
9999 Money = monmon
Moira's Affection and Lust boosted! = momo
Victoria and Sasha's Affection and Lust boosted! = gurlz
Capslock on or off makes no difference
Thanks to @delta67
nothing works!
i am from latvia ;-)

shzzz

Dec 12, 2017
Am i the only one with no sound whatsover? Yes the volume options are all maxed up and yes i haven't muted it on windows. Since the first time i downloaded and opened i havent heard a single sound, weird.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Am i the only one with no sound whatsover? Yes the volume options are all maxed up and yes i haven't muted it on windows. Since the first time i downloaded and opened i havent heard a single sound, weird.
I don't recall much sound in the previous versions. There was an occasional sound effect that could be quite jarring given how used to the silence you get. The strength training with the bag at home would often catch me by surprise with a loud impact sound effect. I don't miss that at all.

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
well new engine is dumb, slow lost all save and buggy. I cant understand why dev (not just for this game) decide to change something that work for no real reason other than waste time.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
As far as I know, they are using the same engine we're using for TLOV2 and if it wasn't for our REAL supporters, TLOV2 could still got some bugs. The engine is not buggy and on the contrary of others engines it supports SAVES so you all won't have to start a new game with every new update... (that's why we switched to this engine too.) but until all of you will start to report bugs, nobody could never fix anything. LOLOLOL

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Agreed with all the bugs in this version that unfortunately make the game feel like hard work instead of fun to play. Also way too much of the activities and story progression are packed in the morning, while there are at this moment quite a few moments where you can do nothing meaningful during rest of day. At least you can go to school at breakfast. Leads to a play style where you more or less raise some stats and go sleep at lunch, which should not be the intention of any game. :p

We also seem to have lost the blowjob from the teacher besides interacting with Sasha and all other things we lost. Hope that next update from the game will have way less bugs and will feel more like the original game did, good luck to that for the dev.
Teacher's blowjob is still there, after getting pic in bathroom go to teachers room and blackmail her.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I did not get the option to go to the teachers room after taking the pic with teacher. Ostara is there and go can go to toilet with her. Options are Take lesson, go to toilet and talk to/have fun with Ostara when click the blue diamond.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes