1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
In the actual version (the one that came out today), rooms are loaded in less than one sec as far as I've seen.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Doesn't matter, with the E version saved files staying pitch black!
When you save the portrait is black, but when you load it works. I can't figure out wtf is wrong with that, as said, we use the same engine for TLOV2 (our game) and never had these kind of problems. :\

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
I have the camera's and there installed but when I click on the computer icon I can't see them oh and how do you gain your mystical powers now. there is no option now more
The cameras are located under "Use Computer">Cameras. Where did you place all the cameras? I was only able to place the 4 cameras in the bathroom.

delta67

May 11, 2018
When you save the portrait is black, but when you load it works. I can't figure out wtf is wrong with that, as said, we use the same engine for TLOV2 (our game) and never had these kind of problems. :\
Correcly, the portrait stay's black, waiting 15 minutes and still black screen (then i'll shut it down), with the html version no problems, thats working fine (only the savedgame from the html version, the exe file savegame doesn't work with the hrml version)

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Correcly, the portrait stay's black, waiting 15 minutes and still black screen (then i'll shut it down), with the html version no problems, thats working fine (only the savedgame from the html version, the exe file savegame doesn't work with the hrml version)
Try a fresh startover.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
The cameras are located under "Use Computer">Cameras. Where did you place all the cameras? I was only able to place the 4 cameras in the bathroom.
I placed them in the room like have done is the last version but this time nothing happens when I goto the computer and click on the camera icon

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes