1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
About Belnick problem... I played the d-version and that never happen to me.... Now i start to play the e-version and it's true, the save pic get black....
whut? meeh, oh well i guess i will shelf this until it is complete

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Witch version you play??? If you want the E-Version look at this page 65 #1283
using the link on main page only, no other link counts unless main page is updated, you are saying people should search random pages in a thread to find updated links? lol+??
or what you saying ?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
No, you don't need to search random pages Belnick... What a understand you play V0.4.5, which is the version without bugfixes... I gave you a page to the latest version but it's up to you witch version you want to play...

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
A new version is out, they killed publicly everyone. LOL
- post seems to be public and open to everyone for the moment.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
No, you don't need to search random pages Belnick... What a understand you play V0.4.5, which is the version without bugfixes... I gave you a page to the latest version but it's up to you witch version you want to play...
i understan and am sorry if I came off as rude, all I was saying was that all new updates should be on the main page download so people would not need to go searching

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
i understan and am sorry if I came off as rude, all I was saying was that all new updates should be on the main page download so people would not need to go searching
Is that some times we have to search the treath to find updates, because they don't update the op with newest the people upload here.... And a agree with you, the op should have the newest version of the game....

MarBak

Feb 10, 2018
Ways of Life v0.4.5e
452.0 MB:

Hey,

As for me, 0.4.5e does not work totally. I only get app error. Should it work on 64bbit win?

Also, If anyone might have 0.4.5d pc version on Mega, I'd appreciate

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You may already know of these, but I figured I'd list some potential bugs, just in case it helps going forward. This is not a complaint; I do software testing for a living, so I noticed these things. In some cases, I'm not even sure whether what I'm reporting here is a bug. I'm merely trying to be helpful.
  1. Vicky smoking: The following are bugs on this event.
    • Repeat choices:
      • Choose $10 and after she gives it, the page refreshes and you can choose it over and over, giving infinite money.
      • Choose $50 and after she gets mad, the page refreshes and you can choose it over and over; it gives +1 Affection (seems like a possible error), so you can get infinite Affection increase.
    • Automatic handjob:
      • Choose "Nude", and after the dialog finishes, you get a handjob anyway.
      • Choose "Nevermind" and you get a handjob anyway.
  2. Help Moira cleaning: You no longer get $5 after helping her, and her Affection no longer increases; not sure whether this is intentional.
  3. No Save confirmation: When potentially overwriting an existing save file, you're not asked to confirm your choice.
  4. No gambling image: When you gamble, the game used to ask for a red-or-black choice, after which it would show a die with the "rolled" color on the top. This is now simplified to simply telling you whether you won or not.
  5. MC discussion with Moira (evening): During discussion about "someone" (Bethany) coming over the next night, no background images show behind the dialog after the initial "Hey?" greetings for a while; once you go to the kitchen where there are wine and glasses, background images again show starting with "First of all... I've noticed that you're becoming a man...."
  6. Double "Leave" prompt: When in Moira's room at night, if you choose to leave (rather than possibly gain Corruption), you are taken to her door. You have to choose "Leave" again to return to your room. (I would assume, if you've already chosen "Leave" once, that you would go back to your own room instead of lingering outside her door still.)
These may have already been reported, so please forgive any repeated listings.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Snarrrler

Jan 2, 2019
Any idea how get Sasha's help (as Ostana adviced) to steal the necklace back?

I've tried to be on each location and room on each and every time of day. Basically it seems I've done everything that you can in the game? Anyhow I have no been able to enter any of the following places (or do any actions on these locations): Police station, Beach, RALX Tech, Misc. Shop, Gift Shop, Candy Shop, City Hall. Basically I can do some actions in "Your" Home, Public Park, Gym and School. At Bethany's Home I have not been able to visit again.

I have also installed all the four cameras to the bathroom, tried to give the pills for Moira (but, she always leaves to the poll? I cannot see her there when I go there, and all the available actions are "never mind".

Moira went to pool after having a water with sleeping pills...
1546429096045.png

Poof... she's not there?
1546429150788.png

I have also purchased all the items from the store. I dunno what do with Condoms, Anal Lube, Pain Killer Pills or Weed. I hve used Sun Oil Cream to Vitoria, Massage Gel to Moira. At the beginning of the game had a change to have sex with sleeping Moira, but at that time did not have Anal lube, so didn't use it at that time.

I ideas what to do next? Version 0.4.5e(?)

TIP for others
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

orod1973

Dec 29, 2018
Any idea how get Sasha's help (as Ostana adviced) to steal the necklace back?

I've tried to be on each location and room on each and every time of day. Basically it seems I've done everything that you can in the game? Anyhow I have no been able to enter any of the following places (or do any actions on these locations): Police station, Beach, RALX Tech, Misc. Shop, Gift Shop, Candy Shop, City Hall. Basically I can do some actions in "Your" Home, Public Park, Gym and School. At Bethany's Home I have not been able to visit again.

I have also installed all the four cameras to the bathroom, tried to give the pills for Moira (but, she always leaves to the poll? I cannot see her there when I go there, and all the available actions are "never mind".

Moira went to pool after having a water with sleeping pills...
View attachment 212188

Poof... she's not there?
View attachment 212189

I have also purchased all the items from the store. I dunno what do with Condoms, Anal Lube, Pain Killer Pills or Weed. I hve used Sun Oil Cream to Vitoria, Massage Gel to Moira. At the beginning of the game had a change to have sex with sleeping Moira, but at that time did not have Anal lube, so didn't use it at that time.

I ideas what to do next? Version 0.4.5e(?)

TIP for others
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i do the same things you do but cannot use massage gel on moira even when i had it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orod1973

Dec 29, 2018
i beat even sasha in video game but after that you can only kiss her or touch her breasts . but you can not talk to him to take her to bethany's house

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes