1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Laczaa

May 23, 2017
I can't do anything in the game. No dialogs, help option write to me : you need to go to sleep. I go in to my room, but i nothing to do. No computer, i don't sleep. Nothing. ( previous version work fine ) (sorry for my bad english )

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
interactions like sleep, approach person are in the blue diamond, at right bottom of screen.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The scene with Moira+Vicky and Sasha unlocks in 4,5d when your magic power unlocks. Did not seethe 4,5e version yet. in this thread.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I can't do anything in the game. No dialogs, help option write to me : you need to go to sleep. I go in to my room, but i nothing to do. No computer, i don't sleep. Nothing. ( previous version work fine ) (sorry for my bad english )
Tap the blue diamond on bottom right of the screen
The scene with Moira+Vicky and Sasha unlocks in 4,5d when your magic power unlocks. Did not seethe 4,5e version yet. in this thread.
Progress the main plot
Yes I am the latest version 4.5
It should be 0.4.5e , last version

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
everytime the little sis catch you jerking off the game screen goes fully black and you cant do anything other than esc which kills the game

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Not applied to the last patreon version. It was already fixed.
oki?
and what about this? :p

the holiday breakfast/dinner/supper immage is in every scene, when you click map you see that image with the location to go to, if you go to any map location you still only see your sis and mom sitting at a table :p

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
About Belnick problem... I played the d-version and that never happen to me.... Now i start to play the e-version and it's true, the save pic get black....

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes