1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
i would like to see cgs in this thread. this game needs some attention and promotion.
You can find the CG here: Ways_of_Life_v050a\WoL050a_WIN\resources\Graphics\Pictures

Game is full of bugs.. don't know if it's the engine or the dev but still.. the gameplay can get annoying for many of us.

Reactions: kappajoe
Nov 1, 2018
I've been launching the Mac version to get only a weird and unplayable screen you can found attach...
Anyone have an idea why and how to make it work ? :D
Thanks!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you go to the developers' , you'll find a place to send them a message. In the top left, just below their patron count, you'll see a "tri-point" button (○ ○ ○ More). If you click this, one of the options presented is "Message". I have sent the following to them just now; you all might want to report bugs by doing the same, since I'm not sure what the best method is for pointing those out.

Many users have found various bugs in your code. It seems that each new release adds new bugs with few previously found bugs being fixed. What is the best method to report these to you for fixing? It seems like your next release might be better served as a massive extermination of bugs, rather than being focused on new content.

Reactions: michel.gellar7
Mar 27, 2019
Does this game have a walkthrough? and after going to Bethany's house she asks for a neckless what are the does and don'ts on this...

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
. . . so you just want someone else to download the game just to play it for 30 minutes and then wait for 10 more releases to get a decent amount of play time out of it? :unsure:
If you dont have an answer for him, then dont be a dink and waste his time with this kind of response. The game has 90+ pages of comments, so obviously people have played it. He hasn't, so he is asking people who have if it is worth it or just a carbon copy. People always ask if games are worth it to download, it's nothing new.

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
i'm sure somebody asked this question already, but since that would take going through tons of pages and comments, i'll have to ask again, is this just a copy of BB? how similar is it?

also, in the latest release, how much action is there? i don't want to download the game just to play it for 30 minutes and then wait for 10 more releases to get a decent amount of play time out of it

thank you in advance!
I haven't played it since 0.4.5 but in terms of similarity, its pretty much directly plagiarized

Reactions: PPAP

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
I was ready to edit my one star review for this game after playing .49. After downloading .50, and only getting keys from Bethany, and a couple of crappy sex scenes shopping, I will stick with the one star review. Really wanted to see this get better.

Reactions: DRinWV

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you dont have an answer for him, then dont be a dink and waste his time with this kind of response. The game has 90+ pages of comments, so obviously people have played it. He hasn't, so he is asking people who have if it is worth it or just a carbon copy. People always ask if games are worth it to download, it's nothing new.
Please. He specified "in the latest release" and implied he'd only get another 30 minutes of gameplay. It had nothing to do with "saving time". It was a dickish question, implying the game's not worth his time. I don't care whether you like the game or not, but if you're being a douche by saying, "This game sucks, right?", you deserve a douche response.

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
Please. He specified "in the latest release" and implied he'd only get another 30 minutes of gameplay. It had nothing to do with "saving time". It was a dickish question, implying the game's not worth his time. I don't care whether you like the game or not, but if you're being a douche by saying, "This game sucks, right?", you deserve a douche response.
asking if there is enough content to warrant a download is a valid question to ask. It's not "dickish" in the least. The comments sections are for those types of discussion. Just because you interpret something one way, doesn't mean your interpretation is correct. If you can't be respectful to others than don't speak to them. Period.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes