1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
So, I gave this one some time after the whole "Big Brother" 'clones' that had appeared after the end of the original. While noticing that many died afterwards, I am interested to see that this has not.
So now is the time to see if the wait was worth it and if it has come into its own.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
can someone share a save from ver.0.49 ?
i've already play it and deleted it cuz i didn't know how to get the scene, and i thought it was a renpy game but it's not....
so, pretty please ?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
If got this error when I try to load some saves.
Error - 2019-05-24.jpg

Here are my saves
Save 1 and 2 are old saves from mine (Errors)
Save 3 is a save downloaded on this thread (OK)
Save 4 is a save made after playing the new update, from save 3 (Error)

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Talked to Ostara, went to Bethany's house, got the key, went back to my house and now I can't get back to Bethany's... Is it a bug?

PPAP

Oct 3, 2016
i'm sure somebody asked this question already, but since that would take going through tons of pages and comments, i'll have to ask again, is this just a copy of BB? how similar is it?

also, in the latest release, how much action is there? i don't want to download the game just to play it for 30 minutes and then wait for 10 more releases to get a decent amount of play time out of it

thank you in advance!

Reactions: wolfman3560

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i'm sure somebody asked this question already, but since that would take going through tons of pages and comments, i'll have to ask again, is this just a copy of BB? how similar is it?

also, in the latest release, how much action is there? i don't want to download the game just to play it for 30 minutes and then wait for 10 more releases to get a decent amount of play time out of it

thank you in advance!
. . . so you just want someone else to download the game just to play it for 30 minutes and then wait for 10 more releases to get a decent amount of play time out of it? :unsure:

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
So many bugs in this update.. Just alt tabbing out and back in the game causes like 10 error messages. Asking Sasha for a date when you don't have money froze my game in the dialog screen, loading a game causes an error message =x

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes