1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

hornyboy6969

Jul 16, 2018
Let's pretend your Windows username is HornyBoy6969. The location would then be C:\Users\HornyBoy6969\AppData\Local\Ways Of Life\User Data\Default. Save files will have SaveGame at the beginning of their names, and they come in pairs. For example, SaveGame_0.vndata and SaveGame_0_Header.vndata are both needed for the save found in the top left corner of your in-game loading menu.

Thank you very much for the info.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
About TAG. no yet Vaginal Sex ?
pregnancy hmph..from sleep sex? lol.
There is vaginal sex with Moira during lunch/dinner/breakfast using your POWERS.
But I'm stuck in getting to Bethany house- all the time is not now...:(

hornyboy6969

Jul 16, 2018
Let's pretend your Windows username is HornyBoy6969. The location would then be C:\Users\HornyBoy6969\AppData\Local\Ways Of Life\User Data\Default. Save files will have SaveGame at the beginning of their names, and they come in pairs. For example, SaveGame_0.vndata and SaveGame_0_Header.vndata are both needed for the save found in the top left corner of your in-game loading menu.

cookiemonster do you know of anyway to edit theses saves??

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
cookiemonster do you know of anyway to edit theses saves??
Well, the game is written in Visual Novel Maker, so if you can find any program that can read those files, you'll see the data of the save game files. I haven't looked myself, so I'm not sure what's actually in them. That makes trying to edit them potentially tricky; it may be clear what different values within the save file represent, but it may not.

I'm also not familiar with VNM syntax, so I can't really say I'd know what different things are for, even if you showed me in a reply. In addition, having a base save game file and then a header save game file matching it could make this trickier. If the header file is looking for a specific checksum, for instance, you might need a VNM compiler program to save your changes and not cause errors. Anyone with knowledge of VNM, though, might be able to figure it out easily; I just know that I wouldn't be the one you'd want to get direction from. I'm pretty sure I'd screw up your files. :oops:

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
My Relationship-Window is empty .... totaly black content ...
How can i fix this?
I use the current Version 0.o49a...
On Patreon is the Version 0.49d -- is this BugFix??

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My Relationship-Window is empty .... totaly black content ...
How can i fix this?
I use the current Version 0.o49a...
On Patreon is the Version 0.49d -- is this BugFix??
Idk about a possible fix in 0.4.9d, but it turns out in v0.4.9a, if the Relationship Window were not blank, there would be massive lag. (I myself didn't discover this; see f95zone.to/threads/ways-of-life-v0-4-9a-ralx-games-productions.11530/page-88#post-1846776 for details.) The lag would be the actual bug here; turning off content within that window is to keep the bug from having its effect on the game.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Thanks ...

Yes, the current version is somehow very buggy ...
Then we have to wait for a repaired version ...

hornyboy6969

Jul 16, 2018
Well, the game is written in Visual Novel Maker, so if you can find any program that can read those files, you'll see the data of the save game files. I haven't looked myself, so I'm not sure what's actually in them. That makes trying to edit them potentially tricky; it may be clear what different values within the save file represent, but it may not.

I'm also not familiar with VNM syntax, so I can't really say I'd know what different things are for, even if you showed me in a reply. In addition, having a base save game file and then a header save game file matching it could make this trickier. If the header file is looking for a specific checksum, for instance, you might need a VNM compiler program to save your changes and not cause errors. Anyone with knowledge of VNM, though, might be able to figure it out easily; I just know that I wouldn't be the one you'd want to get direction from. I'm pretty sure I'd screw up your files. :oops:

Thank you once again!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes