1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Anyone else having a problem extracting this new version? I'm going to try downloading it again, because my first try just kept erroring out at around 70%

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
I'm up to the point where you need to get the necklace back from her so you can create the fake one and put it back.
Yeah I'm at the same point but just can't progress past being told I need to make a fake, tired waiting for a weekday instead of a weekend but nothing seems to work.

Reactions: Nosowicz

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Anyone else having a problem extracting this new version? I'm going to try downloading it again, because my first try just kept erroring out at around 70%
Okay, UNarchiver still failed to extract, I'm trying WinZip next, but I can't believe I'm the only one who has had this problem. lol I'm not having any problem with any other game.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Okay, UNarchiver still failed to extract, I'm trying WinZip next, but I can't believe I'm the only one who has had this problem. lol I'm not having any problem with any other game.
Crisis averted! lol WinZip finally extracted it successfully, so my problem must be with my UnArchiver...only thing is it's still extracting other games fine. Weird!

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 154430

Overview:
You're a young man whose father recently left mysteriously. You need to find out what happened to him, but, in the meantime, you can have fun with girls and even discover your bloodline secrets.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-26
Release Date: 2019-04-25
Developer: RALX Games Productions
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.9a
Language: English, Italian, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(v0.48d): - - - - -

Thanks to @maus1234@ for the share!

View attachment 119040 View attachment 119041 View attachment 119042 View attachment 119043 View attachment 119044 View attachment 119045 View attachment 119052 View attachment 119053 View attachment 119054 View attachment 119055 View attachment 119057 View attachment 119058 View attachment 119059 View attachment 119060 View attachment 119061
292047 ?????

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
What am I missing??

I start a new game, go through the prologue, then start in the bedroom. "Hint" says to go to sleep in room, there seems to be no way to make this happen. I can move between rooms, I can sometimes interact with other characters (if there is an option to do so), I cannot click on the bed, computer, or anything else. I cannot interact with anything in the basement.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
What am I missing??

I start a new game, go through the prologue, then start in the bedroom. "Hint" says to go to sleep in room, there seems to be no way to make this happen. I can move between rooms, I can sometimes interact with other characters (if there is an option to do so), I cannot click on the bed, computer, or anything else. I cannot interact with anything in the basement.
click on the green sign below right to interact with people or things in the room.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
If you're that sadistic to keep using WindowsXP then the only possible solution that comes into my mind would be to either create a virtual machine with Windows8/Windows10/Whatever OS that supports Kadokawa games, or install a compatible OS on a separate disk partition (google dual boot for that)
or a mobile phone? most of the games here are played on a mobile phone today.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
What am I missing??

do you have an icon in lower right corner of screen in some rooms? if so click that icon for more options, if you do not have that icon in any room, sadly games not loading properly for you

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes