1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Ripped code apart last night found an extra cheat and modded my game so I have max stats. Also reduced the damn lag. The relationship panel is not a bug its disabled and re enabling it results in game lagging like hell and crashing. Looks like they got half way through upgrading it and ran out if time
So right now there is no way to set the relationships?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 154430

Overview:
You're a young man whose father recently left mysteriously. You need to find out what happened to him, but, in the meantime, you can have fun with girls and even discover your bloodline secrets.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-26
Release Date: 2019-04-25
Developer: RALX Games Productions
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.9a
Language: English, Italian, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(v0.48d): - - - - -

Thanks to @maus1234@ for the share!

View attachment 119040 View attachment 119041 View attachment 119042 View attachment 119043 View attachment 119044 View attachment 119045 View attachment 119052 View attachment 119053 View attachment 119054 View attachment 119055 View attachment 119057 View attachment 119058 View attachment 119059 View attachment 119060 View attachment 119061
Well, I like this game, but if I'm not able to set the relationships, there's no point. lol

Ziel

Jul 10, 2017
I don't get it, why would you steal something for an opportunity of fuck your family if you have literally the power to fuck your family. that way it feel too forced, that should happen at least before you know your powers

the game itself, I don't know if is my graphic card or what, but with Nvidia the game is a little slower, with Intel HD a little better but, still a lot of black screen flashes, sometimes when I select "nevermind" or "back to game" it stay in black and have to close the game.

maybe the transition are slow, but it take a little time to advance, or even select some option.

It look like a good game, but I had to close it like 10 time already because the black screen so. I think I'll have to wait to play it.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I am enjoying the game, there is a bit of a grind and with no walk through your not sure if your making headway. the hint is good but does not let you know how to progress. I am stuck with the second visit to bethanys house. and dont know what is required before i can go there. On the newest version the cheats dont work. minor spelling errors and the girls stats are a blank screen. all in al its not bad to play.

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
The cheats do work on the newer version. Just make sure you are putting them in all CAPS. Money is MONMON the on for the women is GURLZ and if you want max strength that one is BRUTE.

I am not sure on the second visit to Bethaneys house, it might have to wait till next update I am not sure. That is just my guess.

Reactions: Syarif13

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
The cheats do work on the newer version. Just make sure you are putting them in all CAPS. Money is MONMON the on for the women is GURLZ and if you want max strength that one is BRUTE.

I am not sure on the second visit to Bethaneys house, it might have to wait till next update I am not sure. That is just my guess.
i did that still not working this i how i entered them.
MONMON = 9999
GURLZ = 100

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So I know about many of the problems with v0.4.9a and I've heard there were several patches afterward to try to fix various things. Is v0.4.9d worth getting on here? If so, does someone with access want to post it so what F95Zone has is a less buggy version of the game?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
So this update was you visit Ostara (like the clue says) and then she tells you about the fake necklace scheme and that you have to go back to Bethany's (like the clue says)... When you try to go back to Bethany's, it says, "I don't need to go there."- fantastic update... Lol

Is there seriously nothing new/else to do other than talk to Lynda, work as an officer, and talk to the receptionist at the Ralx Tech building? It doesn't even seem like there's any new progress with Moira, Victoria, or Sasha.

Am I missing something? :) OR is there seriously no progression of the story?

yok ki

Jul 24, 2018
Bugs in early quests makes it unplayable, constant bugs when saving/loading, glitchy UI needs you to click multiple times. Just carry this into ren'py it is basically a novel anyway.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where do they hide the save files in the new version?
Let's pretend your Windows username is HornyBoy6969. The location would then be C:\Users\HornyBoy6969\AppData\Local\Ways Of Life\User Data\Default. Save files will have SaveGame at the beginning of their names, and they come in pairs. For example, SaveGame_0.vndata and SaveGame_0_Header.vndata are both needed for the save found in the top left corner of your in-game loading menu.

Reactions: hornyboy6969
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes