1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
Worked fine on mine, you could try start a new game, do a save and search for it after
I already downloaded it to the game again I really wanted to use my save because I already had almost everything at level50. I had spent about 3 hours just to shoot the skils so I've already downloaded and deleted everything about 10 times just to see what's going wrong.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ripped code apart last night found an extra cheat and modded my game so I have max stats. Also reduced the damn lag. The relationship panel is not a bug its disabled and re enabling it results in game lagging like hell and crashing. Looks like they got half way through upgrading it and ran out if time
Oh, I see. Thanks for looking at that. I feel like, at this point, there are enough bugs in the game that we might want to start a thread listing them all only. Then a patron of Ralx should let them know about the list so they can go through and fix them all. The farther along in development the game goes, the more bugs seem to develop. I don't think their using a custom engine is the problem. The growing list of unresolved bugs is what's really hurting the game at this point.

It's not unreasonable to assume that, when porting to a new engine (as was done around the beginning of the year), there will be lots of bugs. They have even previously stated that "all known bugs" were fixed. I assume, then, they don't know all the bugs others of us have found, because there have continued to be several problems with each release, adding on top of one another. Version 0.49b should probably be just a huge bunch of bug fixes.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Oh, I see. Thanks for looking at that. I feel like, at this point, there are enough bugs in the game that we might want to start a thread listing them all only. Then a patron of Ralx should let them know about the list so they can go through and fix them all. The farther along in development the game goes, the more bugs seem to develop. I don't think their using a custom engine is the problem. The growing list of unresolved bugs is what's really hurting the game at this point. Version 0.49b should probably be just a huge bunch of bug fixes.
the brand new version on patreon is apparently unplayable. I have sent so many bug reports/ fixes to dev still nothing has been done

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the brand new version on patreon is apparently unplayable. I have sent so many bug reports/ fixes to dev still nothing has been done
Maybe Ralx' patrons should hold a metaphorical gun to their heads. "We will renew our support for you this month only. If you do not fix the myriad of bugs that make the game unplayable, we will not be renewing our funding next month. Focus on fixing things or watch financing wither and die." I'm not a patron, so I have no right to demand anything. But if patrons find this version to be a bugfest, it puzzles me why Ralx isn't really being faced with consequences.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Maybe Ralx' patrons should hold a metaphorical gun to their heads. "We will renew our support for you this month only. If you do not fix the myriad of bugs that make the game unplayable, we will not be renewing our funding next month. Focus on fixing things or watch financing wither and die." I'm not a patron, so I have no right to demand anything. But if patrons find this version to be a bugfest, it puzzles me why Ralx isn't really being faced with consequences.
Because he keeps releasing bugfixes. Think new version is at d now. Because he's quick to release bug fixes no one bats and eyelid and people just put up with it. He's playing an endless game if wack amole atm. Should stop making renders and spend a month fixing shit

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
My Window's OS XP SP3 and i can't play KADOKAWA games such as Ways Of Life, Nano-Control, Renryuu - Ascension, etc.
Is there any softwares could help so Windows XP SP3 able to play KADOKAWA games?
If you're that sadistic to keep using WindowsXP then the only possible solution that comes into my mind would be to either create a virtual machine with Windows8/Windows10/Whatever OS that supports Kadokawa games, or install a compatible OS on a separate disk partition (google dual boot for that)

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
I just canceled my subscription to RALX. Not only because of the bugs but thats an very important thing to me.

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
Need to go to Bethany's house but every time I try to it says I don't need to go there yet. What's the use of the help button if it just doesn't fucking work? This game is dropping in quality fast and needs a new dev to take over otherwise it will die in the state it is now.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
gotta be honest, reading the change logs its as if they dont add new content, just bug fixes, but oddly enough new bugs miraculously appear, im expecting moira to become suddenly pregnant and give birth to bill gates

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Need to go to Bethany's house but every time I try to it says I don't need to go there yet. What's the use of the help button if it just doesn't fucking work? This game is dropping in quality fast and needs a new dev to take over otherwise it will die in the state it is now.
What have you done already leading up to where you now need to go to Bethany's house? There are specific events prior to going there (not only the first time) that need to happen first. What all in the Bethany storyline have you done so far?

nerdpwn

Nov 30, 2017
Alright I appear to be stuck the help/? says I need to go to bethany's home but every time I pick her place on the world map screen it says I don't need to go there I'm confused and stuck.

Reactions: bob danio
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes