Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
BfcX4l.png

Overview:
"I died, got sucked into another world, and was revived. I'm done with fighting, and warring. I'm done with demons being angry that I usurped them and became the King of Lust. I just want a happy retirement, comfort, adventure, and women.
"This is the story of how I enjoyed my life and convinced some girls they were better off with me than against me... And it starts with a horned woman teleporting me to the middle of nowhere!!!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-09
Release Date: 2024-04-08
Developer: Sebas_Guzman - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.002.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
QUICK FIX PATCH FOR 0.2.5: - -

[EVH_Enrie]4thHRT_B_07.png Board_003Goblin_007_01.png [EVH_Sokah]3rdHRT_10.png [EVH_Enrie]5thHRT_11.png [RouteC_H_EV_Fred]H01_01.png Board_011_Fred_Talk_b_4.png VwoH6m.png
Board_003Boblin_002_02.png [SUBEV]Rowan_4thEvent_14.png [RouteC_H_EV]X01_08.png [RouteC_EV]DeadSuc_17_Attack.png [EVH_Enrie]3rdHRT_01.png nq21pu.png

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
RPGM?
Looks like a game more suited for ren'py on unity?
Seems interesting regardless.

Thanks Zemax (y)
Yeah, I totally agree with you, I was surprised that the game is Sandbox with the RPGM engine, RPGM is good in many things especially in games that contains combat, I think the dev used that engine because it doesn't require coding to make a game in it.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Learning new engine takes time and rpgm is fastest one to learn and use. Overall game engines are only limited to dev's imagination itself.

But I do agree, ren'py can handle easily all of it at least what preview images shows and game description tells.
Indeed

• Hey there
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Yeah, I totally agree with you, I was surprised that the game is Sandbox with the RPGM engine, RPGM is good in many things especially in games that contains combat, I think the dev used that engine because it doesn't require coding to make a game in it.
Was up late last night - thought your Mod badge was a Dev's badge - and this was YOUR game. Lol :ROFLMAO:
Not really a fair question on my part.
Thanks for the UPLOAD! :rolleyes:

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight and Zemax

vidyasagar

Dec 2, 2020
there is bug when i go to the forest i click some one is there it is going back and want restart the game

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
While i love the premise, im strongly against isekai in all its forms like the cancer in our culture that it is. What does it add to this story in particular? Why it cant be just a demon lord that said "fuck it" and "fuck them"? I dont know, it feels redundant here and in other games.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WaywardLord-0.002.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote