TheLocalNoob

Jun 26, 2020
Hey, dumb question but I dont know where to go. I only have three quest, the checklist, minion, and the fairy one but I cant seem to preogress any. I have Erine and Sokah at heart level 7 each but nothing triggers with the checklist quest saying Sokah had 1 heart event trigger but Erine none, I could be stupid and missing a location but any help will be appricated.

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Hey, dumb question but I dont know where to go. I only have three quest, the checklist, minion, and the fairy one but I cant seem to preogress any. I have Erine and Sokah at heart level 7 each but nothing triggers with the checklist quest saying Sokah had 1 heart event trigger but Erine none, I could be stupid and missing a location but any help will be appricated.
No worries. Maybe there's a bug I've missed, so let's figure it out. Have you seen the goblin quest?
If not, can you access the town hall area of the game? To get there, go the map with the fountain on it, then go north. There is a time sensitive event there gating the rest of the game. Speak to the green haired girl there to get her events, and once you've spoken to her enough, new events will generate.

This is the first choke point i can imagine. Please let me know if I guessed correctly.

Reactions: TheLocalNoob

TheLocalNoob

Jun 26, 2020
No worries. Maybe there's a bug I've missed, so let's figure it out. Have you seen the goblin quest?
If not, can you access the town hall area of the game? To get there, go the map with the fountain on it, then go north. There is a time sensitive event there gating the rest of the game. Speak to the green haired girl there to get her events, and once you've spoken to her enough, new events will generate.

This is the first choke point i can imagine. Please let me know if I guessed correctly.
You guessed right lol, I was too focused on the wilderness that I forgot to try different times at the town hall. Thanks for the help

Reactions: Sebas_Guzman

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
You guessed right lol, I was too focused on the wilderness that I forgot to try different times at the town hall. Thanks for the help
Awesome. Let me know if you encounter any blocks (other than the end of the content for the build).
The early parts of the game havent been adjusted in months,so I dont know if something i did recently broke something from early game (y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote