Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Sebas_Guzman
when hunting in deep forest. i came across an invisible wall tile. when i clicked on it I got a "hunter boar's vine-wrapped tusk" and it stopped being an invisible wall. I think it was just a collectable that is missing an icon

also, where do I get an ax for breaking logs that block my path during exploration tiles?
View attachment 3525992
Man, you're just finding all the little things! Thanks!
Axe unlocks after the furniture store opens up, after enough story progression.
Also, here is a .
It's preliminary, but it will serve its purpose.

My suggestion is having the muscle girls dress up in cute outfits of any type. especially ones that show off their legs or have a midriff. Other than that I'm a guy that like muscular girls in standard romance scenes and settings.
Got no problem with that.

several sound effect files are missing, Wind7, Slash3 and Flash2 so far
Good that it's those ones. I'll upload them onto discord

Sebas_Guzman

sometimes when exploring the deep forest. after this screen
View attachment 3526027
when I click on "venture forth", it will sometime randomly get completely stuck (can't even pull the menu. only shut down the program)
View attachment 3526028
the faint text is actually fading in and out from full visibility to zero visibility at roughly 1-2 second cycles
Huh. Now that is actually a puzzle.

Reactions: quinfax

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
several sound effect files are missing, Wind7, Slash3 and Flash2 so far

add to that a game breaking bug when you go to the library with Sokah, afterwards youre stuck in the library screen without anything to interact with
Gamebreaking bug has a workaround. Open your menu and use emergency escape. The skill is designed to save you every time something like this happens. When the skill doesnt work, then it's a real big problem.

Currently uploading versions with bugs squished

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Gamebreaking bug has a workaround. Open your menu and use emergency escape. The skill is designed to save you every time something like this happens. When the skill doesnt work, then it's a real big problem.

Currently uploading versions with bugs squished
speaking of. to find Emergency Retreat:

[esc]>Powers>Roro>Field>Emergency Retreat

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Thanks to the efforts of the guys here, we've squashed some bugs.
I made a super small patch for people who have already downloaded 0.2.5

What you gotta do is copy the "www" folder in the zip to the same directory that holds the "www" folder for your game. Put it in there and let it overwrite the files, which, it SHOULD prompt you to overwrite.

The quick fix will fix up--

1. Some visual issues.

2. Text issues.

3. An issue with Sokah's 1st heart Event

4. A never-ending loop bug in the forest.

5.Replaces missing files.

6. fixes an issue with Sokah's 3rd Heart Event

Here's a download link:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: quinfax and Lerd0

csum

Jan 7, 2020
How do I increase the level of FS for Lounobos, Laurielle and Paulina? Also what is the max level for the friendship?

Last edited:

RenFerdians

Jan 11, 2021
Man, you're just finding all the little things! Thanks!
Axe unlocks after the furniture store opens up, after enough story progression.
Also, here is a .
It's preliminary, but it will serve its purpose.

Got no problem with that.

Good that it's those ones. I'll upload them onto discord

Huh. Now that is actually a puzzle.
discord link is expired brother!!

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WaywardLord-0.2.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I generally prefer rpgm because running around the map is more involving than skipping dialogs in renpy and clicking buttons.
how is walking simulator "involved"?
There is nothing involved there, you are literally just wasting away your life simulating walking around back and forth in a game.

Reactions: Abagofbabies
Dec 15, 2018
how is walking simulator "involved"?
There is nothing involved there, you are literally just wasting away your life simulating walking around back and forth in a game.
At least for me, walking around feels more natural to a game. Makes it feel like there is an actual world you are interacting with and you are part of it. With Renpy, usually the areas don't get much development whatsoever so even with 20 areas the world still feels a bit emptier than a 10 map RPGM. For example, games like A struggle with Sin IMO are good ways to make the world feel alive by having to move around the map and would feel much worse if it was a renpy, even if it's more conveniente to move around.
But it's kinda like a bell curve: There's a moment where the world is so empty anyway that it feels pointless to even have it be an RPGM since there's nothing to interact with, but likewise at some point the world is too big and moving around ends up being not convenient enough if you don't do stuff like fast travels.
Renpy's have a sorta similar problem where you have like 50 rooms you click through and some of them get used once and then never are visited again, or you have to visit 5 rooms out of the 50 pretty consistently, but the 5 are so separate that you have to click 6 times just to get from one to the other.

Reactions: MidnightKing

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
At least for me, walking around feels more natural to a game. Makes it feel like there is an actual world you are interacting with and you are part of it. With Renpy, usually the areas don't get much development whatsoever so even with 20 areas the world still feels a bit emptier than a 10 map RPGM. For example, games like A struggle with Sin IMO are good ways to make the world feel alive by having to move around the map and would feel much worse if it was a renpy, even if it's more conveniente to move around.
But it's kinda like a bell curve: There's a moment where the world is so empty anyway that it feels pointless to even have it be an RPGM since there's nothing to interact with, but likewise at some point the world is too big and moving around ends up being not convenient enough if you don't do stuff like fast travels.
Renpy's have a sorta similar problem where you have like 50 rooms you click through and some of them get used once and then never are visited again, or you have to visit 5 rooms out of the 50 pretty consistently, but the 5 are so separate that you have to click 6 times just to get from one to the other.
Just for the record, I tried to eliminate dead time when it came to navigation. The overall philosophy was to allow players to get where they were going as quickly as possible.
There are walking segments, but that's because it was easier to use Rpg maker's innate navigation system specifically for segments where collision detection was useful, like dungeon crawling or exploration.
Right now, the game also uses a boardgame-like system because I'm trying to be careful about rpg maker's map and event limits.

Me as a player personally, I don't mind walking from place to place, but walking through empty areas is unnecessary, I think.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Wayward Lord [v0.2.9] [Sebas_Guzman] - Compressed

Win [442 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Just for the record, I tried to eliminate dead time when it came to navigation. The overall philosophy was to allow players to get where they were going as quickly as possible.
Yea, to clarify. I was talking about RPGM in general when I talked about walking simulator.
This game specifically uses arrows to instantly jump to different maps. having removed the default walking sim mechanic from RPGM
which is sincerely appreciated.

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Yea, to clarify. I was talking about RPGM in general when I talked about walking simulator.
This game specifically uses arrows to instantly jump to different maps. having removed the default walking sim mechanic from RPGM
which is sincerely appreciated.
Oh, no worries man. I gotcha. I just wanted everyone else to know that this game is serious about minimizing dead time where possible.
I know it's just a small visual novel, but I do enjoy talking about the design choices I made, good or short-sighted, when it comes up :D

Reactions: harem.king
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote