DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Right now no, this is only a demo. But in future updates, you will have a choice with which girl you want to be stranded with. And a ton of other choices that I simply haven't gotten to yet.
Wait, you only choose one of the three? Or is this just poorly worded?

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
No. You will be able to choose whether to be lost with Scarlett or Ashley and Velvet. So, either you are lost with the MILF or the girls. I thought about doing each individual girl but that would require SO much development that it seems insane to even attempt
Oof, mutliple protagonists usually arent very popular. This also cancels out the harem tag.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Well, at one point in the future you will be reunited with the rest of the characters. So that doesn't actually cancel out the harem path.
That opens a whole new can of worms but lets not get into that one.
Im intrigued but skeptical, i'll keep an eye on this.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
A protagonist with a beard?
Well, that's relatively rare.

> Choose your protagonist
Shouldn't this game have the multiple protag tag in this case?

Reactions: Ramsdall

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
Let me explain the concept a little bit better. Let's say you chose to play as Landon. You're lost with Scarlett and you're doing sweet and nasty things with her. You are playing just as Landon. That means that somewhere else Liam is lost with Ashley and Velvet. Does that mean that Liam is having sex with Ashley and Velvet? No. They are just trying to find their way back home. At one point, you (Landon in this case) are reunited with the other characters. This gives you a chance to seduce Ashley and Velvet and have your perfect harem happy ending :D

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
It seems the whole plot of the game is that "sinister" plan (does that plan involves other male npcs trying to bang our girls? if so then it will have that content...
That most likely points to incest rather then that other thing.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Let me explain the concept a little bit better. Let's say you chose to play as Landon. You're lost with Scarlett and you're doing sweet and nasty things with her. You are playing just as Landon. That means that somewhere else Liam is lost with Ashley and Velvet. Does that mean that Liam is having sex with Ashley and Velvet? No. They are just trying to find their way back home. At one point, you (Landon in this case) are reunited with the other characters. This gives you a chance to seduce Ashley and Velvet and have your perfect harem happy ending :D
Alright, i'll take it.

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
Explain this then -->

It seems the whole plot of the game is that "sinister" plan (does that plan involves other male npcs trying to bang our girls? if so then it will have that content...

also both mcs have the same Li's.-->

For example, if you play as the father, you will have the wife and daughters.
if you play as the son, you will have the mom and sisters.

They both fight for the same Li's.

Hope this explains why I think is missing the tag.
No, those are not the plans the corporation have in mind :)

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I'd rather have the father doing nasty thing to his daughters while the son is banging his mother. Then when they get back together they both try to hide it until they discover and decide to share and have a good old family fuckfest. That shit would be hot.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes