MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
As I said, they share and compete for the same lis, you as the father can choose the milf, or any of the daughters...
Is even worse, because the ones you don't choose will be with the other "mc".

At least you avoid one bullet, but not the other.

Dunno what kind of fanbase you are aiming for but I don't think this game will be for vanilla fans.
Only people that don't mind sharing or that kind of content will play the game.

In any case good luck, it will be a nightmare to not step on both mcs with the game you have planned.
You haven't read what I wrote properly. There is no sharing here involved since when you choose one character it automatically stops the other character from pursuing the other women. If you play as Landon, Liam is not gonna pursue Ashley, Velvet or Scarlett. And if you play Liam, Landon is not gonna pursue Ashley, Velvet or Scarlett. There is no competition here.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
As I said, they share and compete for the same lis, you as the father can choose the milf, or any of the daughters...
Is even worse, because the ones you don't choose will be with the other "mc".

At least you avoid one bullet, but not the other.

Dunno what kind of fanbase you are aiming for but I don't think this game will be for vanilla fans.
Only people that don't mind sharing or that kind of content will play the game.

In any case good luck, it will be a nightmare to not step on both mcs with the game you have planned.
I dont know how much clearer you need it spelled out but
Does that mean that Liam is having sex with Ashley and Velvet? No.
Its right here my guy.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
I don't mean literally "sharing", but both MCs have the same LI's, that's what I mean that they share the same lis.

If you play as the father you romance the same characters that you will romance when you play as the son, do you understand now?
I fail to see the issue, youre arguing over a nonexistend point right now.

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
I don't mean literally "sharing", but both MCs have the same LI's, that's what I mean that they share the same lis.

If you play as the father you romance the same characters that you will romance when you play as the son, do you understand now?

That's not what I'm pointing out.

You will play as either Landon or Liam, but you will romance the same heroines --> Ashley, Velvet or Scarlett.
These are two different stories that are not happening in the same universe. Think of it like this. In one universe Landon is banging Scarlett, Ashley and Velvet while Liam is completely not interested in any of them. In another universe, Liam is banging the girls while Landon is completely not interested in any of them. Did I make it a bit clearer now? This game is meant to be played in both paths to see both stories.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
You haven't read what I wrote properly. There is no sharing here involved since when you choose one character it automatically stops the other character from pursuing the other women. If you play as Landon, Liam is not gonna pursue Ashley, Velvet or Scarlett. And if you play Liam, Landon is not gonna pursue Ashley, Velvet or Scarlett. There is no competition here.
So, all things considered, how differently will the "gameplay" and story be between the two protagonists? will it just be the same scenes with an asset flip? Will the dynamics be utterly different?

If it's an entirely different ball game, that would be a rather unique approach and act like two separate games.

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
So, all things considered, how differently will the "gameplay" and story be between the two protagonists? will it just be the same scenes with an asset flip? Will the dynamics be utterly different?

If it's an entirely different ball game, that would be a rather unique approach and act like two separate games.
The characters are lost in completely different places. Liam is lost in a locked expensive hotel while Landon is lost on a stranded island. It's supposed to be this duality between oppulence and poverty. There are also some deeper motives that I will not spoil right now as to the reason why they are lost in different places. All in all, their stories will be pretty different.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Oh it makes sense and its not NTR, even then it will be complicated to develop content for both over time. I recommend you to only have on MC and stick to it. Also if you plan to keep pursuing two MCs I recommend you put a notice in-game and in the description of this thread where you explain the same you are saying in this comment. Otherwise, you will live with ntr comments.

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
Oh it makes sense and its not NTR, even then it will be complicated to develop content for both over time. I recommend you to only have on MC and stick to it. Also if you plan to keep pursuing two MCs I recommend you put a notice in-game and in the description of this thread where you explain the same you are saying in this comment. Otherwise, you will live with ntr comments.
I know, I'll do it in the next update. I've been flooded by comments asking me if there will be NTR even though I clearly stated there will not be any :D

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I know, I'll do it in the next update. I've been flooded by comments asking me if there will be NTR even though I clearly stated there will not be any :D
Now if you wanted to do Netori, as in say playing as Landon and cucking Liam, that I would be ok with. Not necessary though.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so if we cant choose but to be stuck with both sisters will there be any lesbianism between the sisters if so will it be optional

• Sad
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes