majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Weird start. I have to answer a bunch of questions I have no idea how to answer. "Who is he to you"? I DON'T KNOW! Who even is he?? "What is he to Ashley and Velvet?" WAAT? Who are Ashley and Velvet?? How can I answer these?? At least provide a patch so I don't have to guess who everyone is before even knowing they exist.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------
We Are Lost [v0.3.17] [MaDDoG] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.3.12 -> v0.3.17 [908 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.3.12 -> v0.3.17 [913 MB]
- - -

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.3.12 -> v0.3.17 [55 MB]
- - -

Mac Compressed: v0.3.12 -> v0.3.17 [60 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Will the 2 younger girls join the older one and the young guy, or are only available by playing the older guy?

While I appreciate the older woman, I would like to have the younger girls there too. And no, I have zero intentions of playing the older guy.

So far, this just a too big a download to very little content, by splitting the paths the game feels too small. If the intention was for us to play both sides, the other guy should be at least interesting, and he isn't. I'd rather the younger ones got placed together, instead of this.

Peace :(

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WeAreLost-0.3.17
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Will the 2 younger girls join the older one and the young guy, or are only available by playing the older guy?

While I appreciate the older woman, I would like to have the younger girls there too. And no, I have zero intentions of playing the older guy.

So far, this just a too big a download to very little content, by splitting the paths the game feels too small. If the intention was for us to play both sides, the other guy should be at least interesting, and he isn't. I'd rather the younger ones got placed together, instead of this.

Peace :(
From what has previously been said in the thread, iirc, if you play as older mc eventually you find the milf and she joins you and the young women, untouched by the boy.

If you play as younger mc eventually you find the young women and they join you and the milf untouched by the old guy.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
From what has previously been said in the thread, iirc, if you play as older mc eventually you find the milf and she joins you and the young women, untouched by the boy.

If you play as younger mc eventually you find the young women and they join you and the milf untouched by the old guy.
So, what you mean is (let's see how many get the reference) :

THERE'S NO SEX WITH THE YOUNG ONES

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes