blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Don't wanna compare and ultimately jinx it but if I think this is going where it is going then I hope the dev. does it justice! It's about time that genre gets the attention it deserves.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Don't wanna compare and ultimately jinx it but if I think this is going where it is going then I hope the dev. does it justice! It's about time that genre gets the attention it deserves.
care to explain more this idea? for the sake of my sanity ,pls.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Agreed, sick of young MC games. No one wants to play a shotacuck. Just stick to large Dad centered updates.
Yeah, I think you kind of missed something there, buddy.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I like more frequent updates. It gives me as a player more options. If I want to skip a few updates and wait for more content, I can (without having to wait two years to see it). Looking at the changelogs and forum lets me see if there is new content that I am interested in before I download.
There are small updates and then there are small updates. 150-300 renders IS a small update; 40-45 render update is a joke (and I don't mean that as an insult to the dev, it's strictly about the update size, not the quality of his work, this way of updating is certainly going to lead to frustration for many possible fans).
That is like, what, two minutes of gameplay? It's not worth downloading, it's not worth starting the game.
If I know it, fine, I can wait, but it still is kind of weird to see a game pop up in "latest updates" constantly.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
There are small updates and then there are small updates. 150-300 renders IS a small update; 40-45 render update is a joke (and I don't mean that as an insult to the dev, it's strictly about the update size, not the quality of his work, this way of updating is certainly going to lead to frustration for many possible fans).
That is like, what, two minutes of gameplay? It's not worth downloading, it's not worth starting the game.
If I know it, fine, I can wait, but it still is kind of weird to see a game pop up in "latest updates" constantly.
If there are too many updates that don't advance the story in a meaningful way, the Dev does run the risk of people starting to tune out his game when they see it pop up so frequently.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If there are too many updates that don't advance the story in a meaningful way, the Dev does run the risk of people starting to tune out his game when they see it pop up so frequently.

That sounds more like an addendum to my post, than anything else, yes too many updates without advancing the story in a meaningful way, do run that risk, which is just another reason, why these minuscule updates won't be cutting it for most.

Reactions: clowns234

barbiechaser

Feb 27, 2020
Hey dev,
Whenever you finally do add animated sex scenes, would please let everyone know by telling us in the description of that release that you have added some scenes? It's pretty deceiving downloading 2 chapters of well really nothing...

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Check up Dual Family; read the comments before you do anything with it.
well yes i now know where you coming frome but i really hope this dev dont the same mistakes,dual family is amilking game nothing else here still too early to say i hope not,also at least this devs use georgeous models to tease us

Reactions: blademaster89

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017

Overview:
On a day that started like any other, you were startled by Ashley and her story of a contest she won, granting you all a trip to an expensive resort. Ultimately deciding to leave, you start packing your things. But not all is as it seems.. As the corporation in charge of this contest has some deeper, more sinister plans for you. Choose your protagonist and unravel the story, discover the goals of this corporation and.. Well, the rest I will leave up to you to discover.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-05
Release Date: 2022-11-05
Developer: MaDDoG - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED* - Android

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2079991 View attachment 2079990 View attachment 2079989 View attachment 2079988 View attachment 2079987 View attachment 2079986
Saves don't work?
Thanks

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
dunno if anyone mentioned but this game gives me a vibe from "The Guy in Charge"
similar skintone and relationships, even the art style too (layman point of view ofc)

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes