GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Gallery Unlocker for v0.4.9
---------------------------------------------
Usage: copy attached file to game/ directory
Note: Needs to be updated for every version

Important Information: The dev's gallery code is super messed also it does not copy variables like the name you defined or the relationships so you will have alot of None in the text. Scenes are replayable but do not make much sense. Maybe i will fix it later or we must wait for a fix from the dev
Not working, need some activation or anything to do previously?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Not working, need some activation or anything to do previously?
the gallery seems broken, tested it on my stems there should be a new velvet scene but which is the 7th scene for her but the gallery itself only counts to 6. so we need to wait for a fix from the dev maybe i will look into it later. but nevertheless my gallery unlocker should function when the devs code is fixed

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
the gallery seems broken, tested it on my stems there should be a new velvet scene but which is the 7th scene for her but the gallery itself only counts to 6. so we need to wait for a fix from the dev maybe i will look into it later. but nevertheless my gallery unlocker should function when the devs code is fixed
Cool, thank you.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
First of all thank you for the game. I've been following it for a while, but having understood that it is divided into several paths, based on the chosen protagonist, I wanted to wait until today. Maybe I would have done better to wait a little longer, given that the love journey still doesn't offer any real sex scenes, neither vaginal, nor anal, nor even a BJ... anyway, excellent game so far.

1) So guys i finally play the game, kept it warm until now. But now some very important questions arise. I chose to play the son as the MC. Because the role of father doesn't suit me. Maybe one day I'll try that too. But for now I'm only interested in the role of the son. Because i prefer mom/son incest more, the dad/daughter.
So I was wondering, does anyone know if sooner or later the sisters will also join their brother's path? I sincerely hope that they aren't stuck with just their father, because otherwise it would be quite unfair. That is, the father gets two women and the son only gets 1? A bit of a unfair thing. So I was wondering. Sooner or later will the son have both the mother and sisters? Just to understand if the developer intends to join them too in the journey with their brother.

2)I play both the path with the son. And i need to say that the most exciting path is that of love. It will be slower and for now has fewer sex scenes. But I see them as more consistent and less forced into the matter. They are born more natural.

The pervert path certainly gives quicker access to scenes such as anal sex and bj (I found it a bit reductive that in the love path, the mother gives him 3 HJs and not even 1 BJ). I could understand anal sex, since the route is pushed more towards a romantic background, but I don't understand why she doesn't even do 1 BJ to the son.

However, I found the path perverted, more forced than the other and less natural. Because however you want to look at it, the time spent there is too little. It gave me the feeling that not even 1 month had passed. And seeing them having anal sex in such a short time gave me a sense of unnaturalness. While the love journey was more natural, less forced. However, the strange thing I noticed is that after finishing both routes, the gallery remains blocked for the other route. That is, if I load the game with the love path, I can see all the love scenes. But if I want to see the pervert ones, I have to load the pervert save. A bit strange.

Anyway if someone know the answer to me 1) question please give me some info.

Thank you

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
First of all thank you for the game. I've been following it for a while, but having understood that it is divided into several paths, based on the chosen protagonist, I wanted to wait until today. Maybe I would have done better to wait a little longer, given that the love journey still doesn't offer any real sex scenes, neither vaginal, nor anal, nor even a BJ... anyway, excellent game so far.

1) So guys i finally play the game, kept it warm until now. But now some very important questions arise. I chose to play the son as the MC. Because the role of father doesn't suit me. Maybe one day I'll try that too. But for now I'm only interested in the role of the son. Because i prefer mom/son incest more, the dad/daughter.
So I was wondering, does anyone know if sooner or later the sisters will also join their brother's path? I sincerely hope that they aren't stuck with just their father, because otherwise it would be quite unfair. That is, the father gets two women and the son only gets 1? A bit of a unfair thing. So I was wondering. Sooner or later will the son have both the mother and sisters? Just to understand if the developer intends to join them too in the journey with their brother.

2)I play both the path with the son. And i need to say that the most exciting path is that of love. It will be slower and for now has fewer sex scenes. But I see them as more consistent and less forced into the matter. They are born more natural.

The pervert path certainly gives quicker access to scenes such as anal sex and bj (I found it a bit reductive that in the love path, the mother gives him 3 HJs and not even 1 BJ). I could understand anal sex, since the route is pushed more towards a romantic background, but I don't understand why she doesn't even do 1 BJ to the son.

However, I found the path perverted, more forced than the other and less natural. Because however you want to look at it, the time spent there is too little. It gave me the feeling that not even 1 month had passed. And seeing them having anal sex in such a short time gave me a sense of unnaturalness. While the love journey was more natural, less forced. However, the strange thing I noticed is that after finishing both routes, the gallery remains blocked for the other route. That is, if I load the game with the love path, I can see all the love scenes. But if I want to see the pervert ones, I have to load the pervert save. A bit strange.

Anyway if someone know the answer to me 1) question please give me some info.

Thank you
MC son will get sisters as well eventually, don't worry. Though it will take some time.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Second preview from update 0.4.10
This update will mark the first MAJOR difference in the two paths of the game.
Depending on which choice you made the story will fork in two incredibly different directions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lknkjoy123

Jun 17, 2019
Gallery Unlocker for v0.4.9
---------------------------------------------
Usage: copy attached file to game/ directory
Note: Needs to be updated for every version

Important Information: The dev's gallery code is super messed also it does not copy variables like the name you defined or the relationships so you will have alot of None in the text. Scenes are replayable but do not make much sense. Maybe i will fix it later or we must wait for a fix from the dev
This isn't working for me, all the scenes are still locked.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

Another one! Again, Mac version is included but since I don't have a Mac it wasn't tested for any bugs or crashes. I again added the Android version in this update!
We Are Lost is out on Steam! Put it on your wishlist or buy it, it would help the algorithm promote the game! Also, if you bought the game already, please leave a review.

HD version -
PC:
Mac:
Compressed Version -
PC:
Mac:
Android:
Changelog:
41 Renders
Visit my subreddit for cool HD pictures of your favorite characters!

Join my Discord for previews on upcoming updates and tons of other cool stuff!

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes