EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You can't be like this, man. Sometimes these projects are developed by people using their free time. While 31 renders might seem like a small amount for an update, you also have to consider the effort the developer puts into the game. :)(y)
Gtfo with that bullshit. The majority of the developers on the site do this in their free time as well, and can manage way more than this measly number. The game is almost 2 years old now, on a monthly/3weekly cycle, and it makes third of the renders than the average in the same time. And it's not like that these are the highest quality renders you'll ever see, nope, they are on the average. Not to mention the small fact that the dev made this into a multi protag bullshit which divides progression, only because they wanted to copy a now thankfully long forgotten game.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
"Choose your protagonist and unravel the story, discover the goals of this corporation and.. Well, the rest I will leave up to you to discover."

Does this mean I can play as one of this hot girls and choose her decisions? If not then I think I'm gone a skip this one - except of course if there's a option the male character to be turned into a girl somehow and play like girl :D

M!do

Aug 17, 2019
I assume the mom is not a virgin anymore! Which is a pitty!
As always west people ( Amircan and European ) drama in thier replys i ask question need answer with two words only without third ( yes or no ) its all i need idont need ur imagaition or other sentences u gains yesterday in ur yard just answer specific question if u have time.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
this is not even a update it stopped for me a short bit away from were it left off before so it must be a update for daddy/daughter just let us fuck moms already instead of anal or BJ or rubbing but still this is not a update i dunno wtf you call it but i would not call it that lol

Last edited:
Reactions: BangB420

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
As always west people ( Amircan and European ) drama in thier replys i ask question need answer with two words only without third ( yes or no ) its all i need idont need ur imagaition or other sentences u gains yesterday in ur yard just answer specific question if u have time.
You're really not good at talking to people are you...

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
You can't be like this, man. Sometimes these projects are developed by people using their free time. While 31 renders might seem like a small amount for an update, you also have to consider the effort the developer puts into the game. :)(y)
He literally once said he deliberately does small updates just for the sake of getting updates out. Seems pretty low effort to me.

Oct 4, 2019
Why does this dev feel the need to have a character take like 5 different poses in the same conversation? It's like the characters are doing a model photo-shoot changing poses every 5 seconds while they are talking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: supernova874
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes