randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Then it's named something else. It's saved there, could just be abbreviated or a bunch of numbers.

Make a save in game, then close it, then go the appdata directory and sort by "date modified". It should be first on the list after you just made a save since it was just modified a minute ago or whatever.
does the beta works? last time I had to play an older version, which I no longer have, cause the beta here didnt want to launch

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Meanwhile it's been over a week since the "missing anal tag" was mentioned, and I see it's still not added. How embarrassing :KEK:
'Mentioned' or 'reported to the moderators'. Only one of those things will get the thread updated.

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

Show less
Another one! Again, Mac version is included but since I don't have a Mac it wasn't tested for any bugs or crashes. I again added the Android version in this update!
We Are Lost is out on Steam! Put it on your wishlist or buy it, it would help the algorithm promote the game! Also, if you bought the game already, please leave a review.

HD version -
PC:
Mac:
Compressed Version -
PC:
Mac:
Android:
Changelog:
31 Renders
Visit my subreddit for cool HD pictures of your favorite characters!

Join my Discord for previews on upcoming updates and tons of other cool stuff!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
We Are Lost [v0.4.9] [MaDDoG] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.4.7 -> v0.4.9 [193 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes