SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
As always west people ( Amircan and European ) drama in thier replys i ask question need answer with two words only without third ( yes or no ) its all i need idont need ur imagaition or other sentences u gains yesterday in ur yard just answer specific question if u have time.
I understand that you are disappointed! So I'm very sorry for that, but I can't the virginity of the Mom, as I'm not the developer! Maybe as a patreon you can influence it, if it's important to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M!do

M!do

Aug 17, 2019
I understand that you are disappointed! So I'm very sorry for that, but I can't the virginity of the Mom, as I'm not the developer! Maybe as a patreon you can influence it, if it's important to you.
My man the important thing to me is not downloading 9g and not find this scene

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Any route has vaginal sex?
Haven't played this since 4.4 so if I'm off anyone here's free to correct me
I seriously don't recall any route that had vaginal sex. Was looking at the tags asked myself "why is it there? :unsure:". I even restarted from scratch I did not notice any vaginal sex scenes
Based on that right now it's a no.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Gallery Unlocker for v0.4.7
---------------------------------------------
Usage: copy attached file to game/ directory
Note: Needs to be updated for every version

Important Information: The dev's gallery code is super messed also it does not copy variables like the name you defined or the relationships so you will have alot of None in the text. Scenes are replayable but do not make much sense. Maybe i will fix it later or we must wait for a fix from the dev
Needs updating please.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
How about you skip an update or two? That would take almost no effort on your part. :(
I've skipped the last 5. Also, skipping updates isn't exactly good advice. Tell you what, next time your favourite game isn't adding the content that's been announced but you really want it, try skipping the updates until they release it.

• Haha
Reactions: DoverUK25

xYukix

Apr 7, 2018
I've skipped the last 5. Also, skipping updates isn't exactly good advice. Tell you what, next time your favourite game isn't adding the content that's been announced but you really want it, try skipping the updates until they release it.
You're replying to bunch of immature simps that act like lawyers for these devs for "FREE". Stop wasting ur time and life over others.

idc about the 31 renders, the fact that we can't fuck the sister as the brother is a crime
You Should be our next president.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I've skipped the last 5. Also, skipping updates isn't exactly good advice. Tell you what, next time your favorite game isn't adding the content that's been announced, but you really want it, try skipping the updates until they release it.
Your statement makes no sense. :(

You said you've skipped the last five updates, yet you're complaining about this one being too short. So you knew they were short and skipped them to play a good amount but then complained about it. :unsure:

Then you said it's not good advice to skip updates (which you said you did) but gave no explanation for that. :unsure:

Then you tell me the next time my favorite game isn't adding the content that's announced (but you really want it), try skipping updates till it's released.:unsure: WTF!

Can you clearly explain your statement? :unsure: (I know you won't) :ROFLMAO:

Every dev is different and creates his or her game, I'm sure, to the best of their abilities. Having complete strangers complaining and telling them what they should be doing does not help them in any way.:(

Yeah, yeah, delete my comment for off-topic or "cleaning up" posts. :( Cowards.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes