Piat

Feb 26, 2020
They are all so lost that there is not even any sex content.

Last edited:

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Well, it's still in "Genre" as incest, not sure why it's not in tags.
Tags are supposed to reflect what is actually in the game, not what is planned. Thus far we haven't had actual incest (nor any real sexual activity) so no tag yet. Developers often find it helpful to include a list of planned tags (either in genre or notes) to let people know just what is coming down the pipe, if only to avoid the shit storm when a certain three letter tag rears its head later on. It also helps people who are looking for, or looking to avoid, other features like "harem, incest, lesbian, femdom".

The developer in this game has chosen to release the demo and updates in small increments. This may increase the visibility of the game as it is brought back to the top page of latest updates every couple of weeks. On the other hand, since right now the story is split between two main characters what we're getting is 40 odd renders for half the story, once a month (80 renders if you are following both mcs' paths). I applaud a dev trying something innovative and new, but this strategy is having mixed success at best based on the comments in forums. A lot of folks may be interested (good female models help in this case), but haven't seen enough to commit to support. This looks like a really good project, I just wish the demo had been released as a finished intro to the game with a little more lewd content.

From what we've seen so far: fantastic model for mother, good models for sisters, interesting sinister background for plot which look like it has some legs for future development; this looks like it could be really good with an improved release strategy/schedule.

Last edited:
Reactions: boraxkarloff

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
It's coming along decently. Just getting a hint of teasing now. Prob wait another 4 updates or so to DL again.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
From what we've seen so far: fantastic model for mother, good models for sisters, interesting sinister background for plot which look like it has some legs for future development; this looks like it could be really good with an improved release strategy/schedule.
The Dev commented a while back that there will be no cheating or NTR. I too saw potential in the sinister background, but whatever it is, it's not the spicy undertone most were expecting/hoping for (n)

Edit: weird decision by the dev for no cheating/ntr, the MC seems designed specifically to be the born loser/cuck.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
The Dev commented a while back that there will be no cheating or NTR. I too saw potential in the sinister background, but whatever it is, it's not the spicy undertone most were expecting/hoping for (n)

Edit: weird decision by the dev for no cheating/ntr, the MC seems designed specifically to be the born loser/cuck.
It has something to do with how he likes his coffee.
coffee.png

Reactions: EJW and Antera
Jun 15, 2021
Hehe, I just looked away from the screen for like a second and when I looked back it was at the menu. I don't mean this as a joke or as an insult (very serious) but there are some great resources online about writing narratives and the concept of pacing in a game.

This is a pretty solid video that talks about pacing in a game, and progressing story, narrative, keeping players interested with events.

You've demonstrated much skill with sculpting a ladys booty, so you're like 90% there.

Did you mean for the main menu to animate like that on purrpose? I cant stop watching it for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soggy Bread

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Could somebody please tell me if i'm right to assume that this is the Mc's mom?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No, that's obviously a picture of a Kardashian. :cool:

Nice game see you in 5 years or never since more than 90% games of similar genre and content likewise game plot are - either abandoned or milked prolonged to death.

Dang, stop being so optimistic and positive! :)

...and people accuse me of being too negative in my reviews.

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes