Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
Well... I never knew I would ever have the feeling I wasted 10 seconds of my life. What's 10 seconds, right? Sure did feel like it tho. :confused: You can go on with the 10 sec (gameplay time) no event(!) updates like this ofcourse. But I personally am turned off by this and have no interest for at least the next year of development. I'll check back by then in the hope we're past the intro to the story, so to say.

I wish the dev good luck in keeping this together for that long.:whistle:
Yup. You will get maybe 2 more minutes to play in this game in a year. :KEK:

Reactions: Sirren

carcess

Nov 3, 2018
there have been a few updates but so far nothing has happened, this update was nothing, you have to wait 2 years when it might be worth looking at what happened

aochung

May 4, 2017
Guys... You aren't the only ones who are frustrated by the story telling and pace of progression. Look at the demo pics for this game. You can just see in the facial expressions and body language of the characters, that they are frustrated as well. Even the bikini pics of the girls, they seem to be saying to the Dev... "You want to keep all this under wraps?!?"

• Haha
Reactions: Swizzstick

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
The game doesn't start out very standard or correct. The player is immediately asked to reassign the names of the main characters, as well as their relationships. It would seem - great, there is a choice! But... who and how can do it the way you want, or does it seem interesting, if the player is not only not offered to read the prologue, but not even shown the image of the one who is offered to be defined by someone. Isn't that strange?
PS So much text and the main character's thoughts, but NO action. This is not good at all. Although the scenario and idea at the beginning of the game is at least not ordinary, but a little different from others.

Last edited:
Reactions: SandWalker

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
it's crazy, every time I go to see a patreon page every time
objective
new GPU

the guys embark on a project not being equipped to do it

to believe that the devs create projects with "the cocks and the knife" (French expression)

must believe that it has become fashionable to launch into the world of VN to upgrade your pc

the world is going crazy

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Another mockery project from the series to milk the Patreon cow dry....
The dev won't get much support if he continues to employ his current development/marketing strategy.

F95 is such a valuable resource in terms of exposure, and drumming up interest in your project (which ultimately leads to support). I think it's a huge mistake to piss off and/or irritate the people on this board so early in the process. And the dev seems to be doing just that with his update strategy. It's no coincidence that he only has 5 Patreons.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Just a tip to the developer, defining relationships is boring, if there are two characters that are supposed to be sisters/stepsisters then you should not need to define the relationship to both om them separately. Either that or make a script that understand when you first chose to make it a family or stepfamily.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
Strange i got exactly the same ending in this version as in the 1 before. Did try a new game and it says end of this update save now.

Reactions: Bobber Tail
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes