• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
I am questioning that there are two completely separated and different storylines and it doesn´t look like they will merge in future updates.
Either you play one storyline and get to play only half a game, or you try the second story too, allready knowing what it´s all about and getting bored by those interludes (investigation and company).
Both choices don´t look that appealing to me.
Guess, I quit this one for good.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
So, first time playing through, but I see this and wonder why they don't just leave?
Screenshot_1.png

Those glass doors aren't keeping me inside. I don't care what kind of glass they are, I'm getting through it within an hour, even if it's multi-layered laminated glass, I'll find something hard and heavy and smash it out bit by bit if I have to.
Do none of the rooms have windows to look out of? Are all the interior walls made of concrete?
Because if it's like a normal building I'll be taking out windows, doors, plaster-board walls .etc.

Also tall buildings have fire escapes/stairs because when there is a fire or other emergency often the elevator doesn't work.
Are we supposed to believe that the door access to the stairs is impenetrable?

But yeah, main point, I see glass doors facing directly outside, no one is keeping me in.

Jul 18, 2018
View attachment 2920613
We Are Lost [v0.2.9]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4,47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 209 MB: PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 213 MB: PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

The compression process reduces image/audio/video quality and may crash the game, be aware of this.
Compression used: RenCruncher-x64-v0.4.1

If you want to support you can
I swear compressors are genies.
"Fantastical cosmic powers, itty bitty living space."

Alfonsos12

Dec 18, 2021
En algún momento de la historia, Landon tendrá relaciones sexuales con Ashley o su otra hermana, o será solo con la madre y el padre con las hijas.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
So judging by the intro..I can choose anyone of the 2 as MC(The Landlord and The young male tenant), So if i choose one what happens to the other? Are they removed from the story or are they still there and will be a part of it?

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes