Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
We Are Lost [v0.2.11] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 409mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Scarlett's really hot, I could claim that her proportions are voluptuous and has herself that 'Kardashian' vibe that suits her so good.. Stayin' with her in that island (like the game proposes) could be easily an all's fantasy.. Anyway, the island could need a better perform, in 'Stranded dick' I remember that the island is more realistic (even the shelter is quite unique)...

ericcha

Jun 21, 2021
I hope this game works, I love the choose you protag style not enough of them. Its always the dad and mom are divorced and your left with your horny mom, or your dad was killed in some tragic accident. I'm also glad its a dad instead of always the son and mom cliche.
There can only be 2 possibles. lol. With mom or not with mom.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I only upload the first version of every month. So until next month, nothing.
o if you only upload a new version start of every month why post there is a new version out with a ling to your patreon page saying 2.11a, when the current version here, which I have btw, is 2.11?
Didn't make sense to me for you to say there is a new version available or s the 'new' version, 2.11a, only available if you on patreon?

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
o if you only upload a new version start of every month why post there is a new version out with a ling to your patreon page saying 2.11a, when the current version here, which I have btw, is 2.11?
Didn't make sense to me for you to say there is a new version available or s the 'new' version, 2.11a, only available if you on patreon?
Because I want to promote my patreon?

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes