rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
No need for a patch, this requires the relationship between each member from the start. It's up to you to enter whatever you want
I don't know how to insert
English is not my native language
it gets complicated without help

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I don't know how to insert
English is not my native language
it gets complicated without help
I then recommend Vn Translator, this is good software for translating all games under Runpy.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Jokes on you I can pretend I am the character not played and even name them my name. :devilish:
All you have to do is troll for nothing, if you are an NTR player there are plenty of games with this content on the forum. I therefore invite you to do some more in-depth research to find them. You NTR players are totally disrespectful to those who don't like your illusion of being cuckolded, so go watch your wife (if you have one) get fucked by someone else and stop pissing us off.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
All you have to do is troll for nothing, if you are an NTR player there are plenty of games with this content on the forum. I therefore invite you to do some more in-depth research to find them. You NTR players are totally disrespectful to those who don't like your illusion of being cuckolded, so go watch your wife (if you have one) get fucked by someone else and stop pissing us off.
Not trolling at all, don't be so sensitive. It's great feature in this game you can name both male characters, rather unique and opens up imagination possibilities.

Reactions: BrandonX13

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
We Are Lost [v0.3.6] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 280mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Im kinda lost where its gonna progress. Any ideas what this shady group is "planning" (on Sons x Mom Path) ? They gave them the key but it didnt progresses much further. Also kinda interested how Laura will resolve the issue with that hacker guy. Hope she wont fuck for these infos.

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
Im kinda lost where its gonna progress. Any ideas what this shady group is "planning" (on Sons x Mom Path) ? They gave them the key but it didnt progresses much further. Also kinda interested how Laura will resolve the issue with that hacker guy. Hope she wont fuck for these infos.
Regarding Lauren, no she will not have sex (except maybe with the players character if my players tell me in the future they would like for Lauren to be a romanceable character in the game). My game will not feature any NTR including with the side characters.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
This game looks really good, but when I see the game size?!

MaDDoG1111 - why is it so big? You can probably easily convert images to a smaller size/format (I personally think that people are not sure if they want to try this great game when they see the game size).

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
Reactions: Seawulf00

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I share a compressed version on my Patreon. There's also a compressed version here by the great SonsOfLiberty
https://f95zone.to/threads/we-are-lost-v0-3-6-maddog.132648/post-12668309
I know that there is a compressed version, but gamers (myself included) - want the 'authentic' stuff.

You have been doing this game for a while now and many people know your awsome game, so there is no need (again in my humble opinion) to have such a big game size (which is normally done by new developers who do the first initial realeases - trying to show that there is a lot of content in their new games), which is obviously not the case here, because your game was going on for a while (this is page 61 of your game thread - which is a lot).

This is just my suggestion and you as a great artist can do what you want (so if you don't like my suggestion - please, ignore it). :)

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
I know that there is a compressed version, but gamers (myself included) - want the 'authentic' stuff.

You have been doing this game for a while now and many people know your awsome game, so there is no need (again in my humble opinion) to have such a big game size (which is normally done by new developers who do the first initial realeases - trying to show that there is a lot of content in their new games), which is obviously not the case here, because your game was going on for a while (this is page 61 of your game thread - which is a lot).

This is just my suggestion and you as a great artist can do what you want (so if you don't like my suggestion - please, ignore it). :)
Thing is I had a poll on my Patreon whether to compress my game or not and I posted image comparisons how the difference between images would look like. Almost half of my Patrons were against me compressing the game since they wanted the HD images. So I decided to do both so I release both the HD version and the compressed version of each update on my Patreon so people can have both options.

Lavgbr3

Jul 31, 2021
the game was great, but i thought there were some scenes that were too bright, just like being thrown a flashbang in my face :)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Agree with the lighting being a little jarring at times. Overall, not too bad for now. I had to play as the dad, could not bring myself to play as the kid who looks like a walking penis with that mushroom head hairdo.

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes