yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WeAreLost-0.3.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
The story moved quite slowly in this update..a lot of plot setup. Folks are disappointed but quick (and relatively small) update cycles will have this from time to time. Patience is going to be required here and we'll see what happens next. I hope the dev realizes that a very slow burn may well lose his supporters interest.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Anyone who wants to jerk their sausage, come back in 5 years. :ROFLMAO: ;)
Boy I sure would like to be a fly on the wall on the Discord page
In 5 years at this current rate there will pby be 5 or less patrons total. Patience will run out sooner or later.
The 3 main girls are hot AF, not using them in vaginal sex scenes after 1.5 years at this point is downright criminal
If they didn't look like sex objects I would buy this as a 'story first' kind of game, but I don't. Sorry

Apr 26, 2018
Well I guess I must be crazy, cause I disagree that this is a slow-burn. The game is quite short, but for such a short game it already has many lewd scenes. Most of the past maybe 5 updates for the son has contained a new lewd scene despite being only a handful of renders.

I think y'all might be expecting too much of this game - it's never going to have many hours of play time, but can still be enjoyed for what it is.
With the abundancy of devs who promise the world and then doesn't deliver shit, or postpones every release, I am happy we have this one little project with multiple, tiny, consistent releases each week.

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes