UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
The picture in the post above this one shows that terrible black dialogue box! AND ... it shows exactly why it sucks big, green donkey dicks! It is in the way of EVERYTHING! You can't even see that babe's tits in the pic! And throughout the game, it is there, blocking sex scenes, nipples, pussies, asses, etc., etc., etc.! I don't know how the dev thought that this was, and still is, a good idea.

This game desperately needs text box opacity controls! Without it, and with that huge, stupid ass box, it is virtually unplayable as a "sex" game.

Hey, MaDDoG, buddy, how do you plan on fixing this game breaking issue?

P.S. Main Menu back button is BEHIND the Quit button! This needs to be tended to immediately, as well!

Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
MaDDoG

First, the text box interface is a big black box taking up too much space on the screen. My suggestion? Give us controls over the text box opacity, please.
This game desperately needs text box opacity controls! Without it, and with that huge, stupid ass box, it is virtually unplayable as a "sex" game.
Agreed! It's a huge pain in the ass to be spamming 'H' after every image change. Add an opacity slider STAT!
This will hopefully help
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/#post-693619

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DSTORQUE

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
I would say those two are one the hottest girls I've seen, but...

Welp, tried it a few versions ago, no content, now no content again. Guess I'll see y'all in a few months.

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Great game with potential. But definitely a game I rather wait for several updates and play it in one go.

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
The picture in the post above this one shows that terrible black dialogue box! AND ... it shows exactly why it sucks big, green donkey dicks! It is in the way of EVERYTHING! You can't even see that babe's tits in the pic! And throughout the game, it is there, blocking sex scenes, nipples, pussies, asses, etc., etc., etc.! I don't know how the dev thought that this was, and still is, a good idea.

Hey, MaDDoG, buddy, how do you plan on fixing this game breaking issue?

P.S. Main Menu back button is BEHIND the Quit button! This needs to be tended to immediately, as well!
The textbox has been fixed and will be transparent from next update on.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
In the game play with the daughter, she addresses her father like they are not related. And he does the same. (This last update). I chose the family relations at the begining.
I used a save from the last update and didn't start a new game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fappable One

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
We Are Lost [v0.1.18] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 255mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Gametimer

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Will either of protagonists meet with other "family" members in future, and if YES will it be with relationships changed during the story ?

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes