tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm very close to the NLT "Team" and it's just one guy. His team, is only in a Discord moderation, and a social media capacity. He makes the entire game by himself, and hires Voice Talent, every 2 years. But other than that, no coders, artists, or animators on payroll, just one guy for all practical purposes... Just making sure no false information is circulated. Many other "TOP" AVN devs have grown into teams, like DarkCookie or Dr.Sin and his LewdLab, even ICSTOR has grown, but NLT is still a one man show with the quickest updates, credit where it's due, is all. :geek:

I still respect the guys/gals who do this part time on the side, you're definitely an under-appreciated group of people, as all these indie guys are in general, much love and respect:love:. Was just a side note, "By The Way" reply, that is not meant to undermine or discredit you in anyway, nor compare. (y)

EDIT: Update, I asked again to be sure, he got some help only recently, in Animation, less than part time capacity, really. So at most 1.5 guys working on it.
Still arguably the most impressive, and hardest/fastest working Dev in this sub-genre.
Guy's a MACHINE!
But its almost the same game with NLT all same structure and engine in next game needs to change he reached the limits with it. Guy earning +$80k a month needs to improve yes he is consistent

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes