MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
I love how I'm getting compared to devs who make 3000$+ on Patreon and probably work on these games as a full time job. Guys I understand some of you are frustrated that I don't release a ton of content every month but what do you expect? I work a full time job and develop on what little free time I have available.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Does this shit have a sex scene init yet? What's the point of a sex game with no sex but still having the vaginal sex tag on it ??? How does anyone support this behavior? Do you guys fantasize about having your wifes/girlfriends getting run through as well? warra a fetish !!!
Oh, I see now. It's one of those blue-balls, tease-games with no action. Well, that sucks, because I am digging that brunette with the tats. Oh, well. Thanks for the insight.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I love how I'm getting compared to devs who make 3000$+ on Patreon and probably work on these games as a full time job. Guys I understand some of you are frustrated that I don't release a ton of content every month but what do you expect? I work a full time job and develop on what little free time I have available.
What you‘re saying is, that everyone who complains here hasn’t volunteered their time to render or code for you??? I can’t believe it. :HideThePain:

Will make a update only later. Must‘ve somehow overlooked it

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
What you‘re saying is, that everyone who complains here hasn’t volunteered their time to render or code for you??? I can’t believe it. :HideThePain:

Will make a update only later. Must‘ve somehow overlooked it
No, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that it's not fair to compare me, a guy with a full time job who makes less than 300$ on Patreon, to devs who in some cases make 6000$+ (One guy even compared me to NLT Media, which is an entire team of people) and expect me to release the same amount of content.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that it's not fair to compare me, a guy with a full time job who makes less than 300$ on Patreon, to devs who in some cases make 6000$+ (One guy even compared me to NLT Media, which is an entire team of people) and expect me to release the same amount of content.
To be fair, most are saying hi guys, here is a cool wallpaper, and about the update, sorry, my foot slipped as I was walking out the door and twisted my ankle, I can't work on the update for a few months, sorry...but you can still give me $600 a week, thanks much :whistle:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh I knew you weren’t saying that was making a joke. Fell flat it seems :ROFLMAO: classic Zonies though just ignore them, there is literally no point to argue or even explain yourself. Even if they now know its a hobby for you they won’t stop complaining believe me I saw more than enough of that. If they get to annoying use the ignore feature that’s what I do, better for the mental health:BootyTime:

s00740506

Jan 3, 2023
To be fair, most are saying hi guys, here is a cool wallpaper, and about the update, sorry, my foot slipped as I was walking out the door and twisted my ankle, I can't work on the update for a few months, sorry...but you can still give me $600 a week, thanks much :whistle:
uh...maybe VN use him foot to develop game?

if say so ,that's can forgive , right?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
uh...maybe VN use him foot to develop game?

if say so ,that's can forgive , right?
I'm saying other devs out there, I've seen every excuse in the book and more....I wasn't referring to him, just the ones that are making $600-$1000 weekly/monthly from Patreon by posting wallpapers, and giving sob stories, or sometimes a post a month.

There are quite a few devs out there who pump out monthly updates, while it might be 5-10 minutes of content, it's still getting updated monthly and moving the story, vs others that takes 6 months to a year, and sure you get one large chunk in one go, but most of the time it's still 30 minutes to an hour of content most of the time if that. If you add up say this dev's and some other monthly dev's, it would come out to about the same amount of content vs those 3-6 month/year devs...

s00740506

Jan 3, 2023
I'm saying other devs out there, I've seen every excuse in the book and more....I wasn't referring to him, just the ones that are making 600−600−1000 weekly/monthly from Patreon by posting wallpapers, and giving sob stories, or sometimes a post a month.

There are quite a few devs out there who pump out monthly updates, while it might be 5-10 minutes of content, it's still getting updated monthly and moving the story, vs others that takes 6 months to a year, and sure you get one large chunk in one go, but most of the time it's still 30 minutes to an hour of content most of the time if that. If you add up say this dev's and some other monthly dev's, it would come out to about the same amount of content vs those 3-6 month/year devs...
sorry buddy,I thought VN twisted his ankle is real :(
my bad

Fake Smile

Aug 3, 2021
We Are Lost [v0.2.13] [MaDDoG]-Compressed

2.png

Original Size Win/Linux: 4,92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 370 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 335 MB: -

The compression process reduces image/audio/video quality and may crash the game, be aware of this.

Compression used: RenCruncher-x64-v0.4.1

If you want to support you can

Last edited:

Bettypoo

Jan 14, 2020
We Are Lost [v0.2.13] [MaDDoG]-Compressed

View attachment 3067387

Original Size Win/Linux: 4,92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 370 MB: PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 335 MB: PIXELDRAIN -
WORKUPLOAD

The compression process reduces image/audio/video quality and may crash the game, be aware of this.

Compression used: RenCruncher-x64-v0.4.1

If you want to support you can
Win and Mac wrong way round

Reactions: ferolg
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes