hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

Another one! Again, Mac version is included but since I don't have a Mac it wasn't tested for any bugs or crashes. I again added the Android version in this update!
We Are Lost is out on Steam! Put it on your wishlist or buy it, it would help the algorithm promote the game! Also, if you bought the game already, please leave a review.

HD version -
PC:
Mac:
Compressed Version -
PC:
Mac:
Android:
Changelog:
37 Renders
2 Animations
Visit my subreddit for cool HD pictures of your favorite characters!

Join my Discord for previews on upcoming updates and tons of other cool stuff!

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
Is this version clean or has anybody found malware again inside of it?
i downloaded off the OP so it should be clean from them if you get it their as it seemed to be okay for me though i forgot to check to see if it was clean or not but id assume it is okay as most links posted off OPs are mostly safe but i don't know and can not speak for the above poster who leaked it from patreon i can not verify it though but better safe than sorry so with safer option

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I tried playing the beta one but I didnt start and I had an older version and neither malwarebytes or windows defender gave an alert, so it might be clean
Thanks, but unfortunately earlier leaked updates had been infected by malware, that was pretty undetectable by those anti virus software and could only be found by its result and later on by profound code analysis. That's why I was asking.

Rammundstein

Apr 1, 2022
See this is why you can't trust tags on here. This game has a great anal scene with the mom, and nowhere does it state that. I just wonder how many great games I have missed out on that didn't show up when doing a search by tags

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WeAreLost-0.4.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes