MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
so if we cant choice but to be stuck with both sisters will there be any lesbianism between the sisters if so will it be optional
You will have choices whether to have a threesome with the girls or not. You will also have a choice to keep your relationships hidden and sneak around while fucking both of them :)

Reactions: Tunak23 and Bailz

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I know, I'll do it in the next update. I've been flooded by comments asking me if there will be NTR even though I clearly stated there will not be any :D
It's not so much the actual presence of NTR... it's the "feeling" of it.

Dual male chosen protagonists is generally a bad idea. Unless you plan on killing the other off permanently.

It's a harem yes? People won't play as both because they'll feel like they're cucking themselves in the other playthrough. This means the gallery if you choose to implement one will include sex featuring more than a single male. Regardless if they're both the MC by choice.

Honest opinion.. pick one and remove the other as a playable character. Or just have the entire family lost together trying to figure shit out.

PS: If possible change the way the son looks. He honestly looks like a beta sub. And that haircut..

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019

Dual male chosen protagonists is generally a bad idea. Unless you plan on killing the other off permanently.

It's a harem yes? People won't play as both because they'll feel like they're cucking themselves in the other playthrough. This means the gallery if you choose to implement one will include sex featuring more than a single male. Regardless if they're both the MC by choice.

Honest opinion.. pick one and remove the other as a playable character. Or just have the entire family lost together trying to figure shit out.
I fully agree with this.

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021

PS: If possible change the way the son looks. He honestly looks like a beta sub. And that haircut..
That's why you can choose. You can just stick to one character and you'll never even see the other scenes.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019

It's possible to go a Chad/Chuck direction with the dual male protagonist route. One gets all the women, the other gets cucked the whole time. Distinctive different paths and content.

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
That doesn't mean they won't happen in our heads.

You've said they don't but the mind is strong..

You choose the husband - son has no interest in his sisters..
You choose the son - wife has no interest in her own husband because he's not the MC.

It just doesn't sound logical in any way I can possibly think of.
I mean, my entire game is ridicoulosly illogical. What are the chances of a corporation organizing a contest and then essentially kidnapping them and stranding them in different places. And all the other shit I have planned :D
We're here to have fun, it's not meant to be that serious.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know, I'll do it in the next update. I've been flooded by comments asking me if there will be NTR even though I clearly stated there will not be any :D
Don't mind me, just doing the "told you so" dance through the thread.

Oh, but now you also have to worry about the "feeling" of ntr .... that's a new one but hilarious all the same. Had to show that one to the discord i'm in for the lolz.

This was worth it for the comments alone.

Seriously funny shit.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020

Suggestion to the dev. Make two separate games with the two MC's. Maybe use the same female models or maybe use different ones, but you are making 2 different stories which means you are writing and posing creating scenes at a slower rate of development. It's inefficient and honestly I have never been a fan of multi protags. It's your work so do as you see fit, but I feel you would have much more success dividing these protags and making their individual stories. Either way good luck.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was playing Assassins Creed Odyssey earlier as Kassandra and I was with one of the romance options and then I remember that Alexios is also a playable character ... dammit, cucked by Ubisoft.

Then I played Mass Effect as Femshep and settled down with Liara ..... but Male Shep is a thing ... even BioWare are cucking us.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
MaDDoG1111 : liked your intro! good luck. multi MC will be difficult and lots of work but will make the game unique if you pull it off! will play both MCs storylines for as long as possible: Dad with daughters and mom with son; harem? lots of ways to develop the story but as mentioned above, listen to comments but do your own thing!
look forward to the development. v/r Diego

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
When I can tell render quality from my phone, that's not a bad thing! Looks really good.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
That's why you can choose. You can just stick to one character and you'll never even see the other scenes.
But isnt that just a huge waste? you have a whole other story that youre not gonna play when all that work could be used to develop a single and better story. Also you said this:

These are two different stories that are not happening in the same universe. Think of it like this. In one universe Landon is banging Scarlett, Ashley and Velvet while Liam is completely not interested in any of them. In another universe, Liam is banging the girls while Landon is completely not interested in any of them. Did I make it a bit clearer now? This game is meant to be played in both paths to see both stories.
So you kinda have to play both right?. To me, the double protagonist is a bad idea. In fact, I cant think of a single game that managed to pull it off and be succesful. And it definetly feels NTRish to play as the son and fuck the mom, and then play as the dad and just watch your wife (who cucked you in the other route) and have a loving relationship with said person lol when she would betray you with your own son when given the opportunity. So yeah, I dont know what the plan is but good luck anyway you might need it.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Suggestion to the dev. Make two separate games with the two MC's. Maybe use the same female models or maybe use different ones, but you are making 2 different stories which means you are writing and posing creating scenes at a slower rate of development. It's inefficient and honestly I have never been a fan of multi protags. It's your work so do as you see fit, but I feel you would have much more success dividing these protags and making their individual stories. Either way good luck.
Honestly the dev is just making his life difficult for no reason. The only way multiple (male) protagonists can work in a harem oriented game, is if they have separate love interests and even then it's gonna be difficult. It's not really that innovative of an idea as some people make it seem. I can think of at least 2 devs who thought they could pull this off in the past couple of years and failed miserably.

If the only reason for the two MC's is to see the difference between rich and poor that could have easily be done with one MC too, depending on which girl(s) you pick. You only get to see one of the paths in a playthrough anyway, so right now it seems really counterproductive to work on four (if I understand correctly) separate paths, when most people will most likely try one or two.

May 27, 2017
Two/optional protagonist means double work in rendering and coding, when many will ultimately play only one MC; which means longer development time, and people having to wait longer to play their preferred MC. Even if you update both MC paths simultaneously with each update, you'll still have lesser content to show for each MC, if you're trying for a reasonable update schedule and size. This seems like a interesting concept, but you need to show people something good, in a tighter schedule, if you want to gain relevancy and stay relevant.

If you're VN is exceptional right from the start, it will leave a lasting impression and people will flock to support you. Plus, they will generally tolerate longer update schedules (as long as the VN gets sizeable & consistently good updates). VNs like Power Vacuum, Artemis, Radiant, Leap of Faith, Intertwined, Summer Scent among other popular titles, have long update cycles, but their updates are big in size and always deliver. If you're starting off with a small demo, you should focus on updating your VN regularly and more frequently, to be able gain a foothold. VNs and Adult games get updated daily on this site, so you need to start off with a bang, or smaller more frequent sparks, in order to light that fire in potential fans and supporters.

I'm not telling you how to do your job, merely giving suggestions and advice based on my lengthy experience with Adult VNs and this site as a whole. Way too many projects get abandoned in their infancy because: the devs were unable to garner support fast enough, or their game remained irrelevant, or they lost motivation due to unfair & harsh criticism, or they got burned out. Regardless, there are more reasons for devs to quit and abandon their projects, than to keep fighting on and developing. The key is in managing expectations, being honest & consistent, filtering through feedback/criticism/negativity, and delivering a great product. If you're passionate in your work, and you do it well, support and fans will automatically flock to you.

On this site, people can be quite immature, ignorant and toxic towards other people's kinks and subsequently those tags that show up in prospective games. I mean I hate NTR too, but if I see a game with it I just click ignore and move on. If it's not for me it's for someone else; I wish everyone did the same, then there'd be no infighting. Even in this thread, there are some people offended by the mere thought of the other MC getting with the same LIs in an alternate playthrough, it's preposterously idiotic! Please don't be discouraged with such comments, just make the game you want to, tell the story you want to tell; if it's good, people will come and cum. Chalk it all up to internet stupidity.

Renders look good, models look excellent, love the incest genre as always. Will wait a few updates to try this, as I never play demos/first versions unless they're considerably big in size; I like some meat on my women and my adult games. Wish you the best of luck in your endeavours, MaDDoG1111! Hope you don't get discouraged by the negativity on this site! :)(y)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes