MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
Two/optional protagonist means double work in rendering and coding, when many will ultimately play only one MC; which means longer development time, and people having to wait longer to play their preferred MC. Even if you update both MC paths simultaneously with each update, you'll still have lesser content to show for each MC, if you're trying for a reasonable update schedule and size. This seems like a interesting concept, but you need to show people something good, in a tighter schedule, if you want to gain relevancy and stay relevant.

If you're VN is exceptional right from the start, it will leave a lasting impression and people will flock to support you. Plus, they will generally tolerate longer update schedules (as long as the VN gets sizeable & consistently good updates). VNs like Power Vacuum, Artemis, Radiant, Leap of Faith, Intertwined, Summer Scent among other popular titles, have long update cycles, but their updates are big in size and always deliver. If you're starting off with a small demo, you should focus on updating your VN regularly and more frequently, to be able gain a foothold. VNs and Adult games get updated daily on this site, so you need to start off with a bang, or smaller more frequent sparks, in order to light that fire in potential fans and supporters.

I'm not telling you how to do your job, merely giving suggestions and advice based on my lengthy experience with Adult VNs and this site as a whole. Way too many projects get abandoned in their infancy because: the devs were unable to garner support fast enough, or their game remained irrelevant, or they lost motivation due to unfair & harsh criticism, or they got burned out. Regardless, there are more reasons for devs to quit and abandon their projects, than to keep fighting on and developing. The key is in managing expectations, being honest & consistent, filtering through feedback/criticism/negativity, and delivering a great product. If you're passionate in your work, and you do it well, support and fans will automatically flock to you.

On this site, people can be quite immature, ignorant and toxic towards other people's kinks and subsequently those tags that show up in prospective games. I mean I hate NTR too, but if I see a game with it I just click ignore and move on. If it's not for me it's for someone else; I wish everyone did the same, then there'd be no infighting. Even in this thread, there are some who were offended by the mere thought of the other MC getting with the LIs in an alternate playthrough, it's preposterously idiotic! Please don't be discouraged with such comments, just make the game you want to, tell the story you want to tell; if it's good, people will come and cum. Chalk it all up to internet stupidity.

Renders look good, models look excellent, love the incest genre as always. Will wait a few updates to try this, as I never play demos/first versions unless they're considerably big in size; I like some meat in my women and my adult games. Wish you the best of luck in your endeavours, MaDDoG1111! Hope you don't get discouraged by the negativity on this site! :)(y)
Thanks for your comments! I'm a pretty chill guy so these things don't really bother me a lot. Also I kinda don't have a life so there's really nothing else for me to do but work on this game (and a real life job but that's everyone)
I've already started rendering for the upcoming update so I think things will progress rather quickly.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I hope this game works, I love the choose you protag style not enough of them. Its always the dad and mom are divorced and your left with your horny mom, or your dad was killed in some tragic accident. I'm also glad its a dad instead of always the son and mom cliche.

May 27, 2017
Thanks for your comments! I'm a pretty chill guy so these things don't really bother me a lot. Also I kinda don't have a life so there's really nothing else for me to do but work on this game (and a real life job but that's everyone)
I've already started rendering for the upcoming update so I think things will progress rather quickly.
If you're doing this as a side thing and more of a passion project, then you don't really need to worry about much, just release your work whenever you have free time. My comment is more relevant to devs who want to develop VNs as a full-time job, but come in with the wrong expectations. Most devs here want to eventually work full time on adult games and be able to sustain themselves, but because of the pitfalls mentioned in my comment, most don't make it past a few months or even a single update.

Regardless, all the best. I'm eager to see more of these thick, delicious women you've created.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Very pretty girls, but, which one is supposed to be the MILF?
If I had to guess I'd say the one on the right in the main picture.
Honestly they all look fairly close, like sisters.

Thanks
Cheers

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
I'll admit that I'm skeptical of the proposed plot. Having to choose between two protagonists, even if their stories are told separately, still gives whiffs of NTR. It also reminds me of a certain other game... *cough* Dual Family *cough*. I'm intrigued though, so I'll be watching to see how this concept turns out. The female characters look absolutely beautiful. I LOVE the goth chick.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
An incest tag without any kind of sex. That is an incredible act, since incest requires a form of direct sexual act.
Normally tags *should* only be used once they are in the game but I give a pass on the incest tags on incest games even without sex scenes between family members because it's more of a genre, imo.

If I filter by the incest tag, I want to see all games, including the slow-burns that don't have any sex between mom and son yet.

Reactions: Orlox and Xumeey

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Ok, so tried it out, nice demo, hope to see more. BTW dev, I know a good doctor that specializes in shrapnel removal... just saying.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'd rather have the father doing nasty thing to his daughters while the son is banging his mother. Then when they get back together they both try to hide it until they discover and decide to share and have a good old family fuckfest. That shit would be hot.
Why stop there? Have the son and dad fuck each other too. Make it a real family fuckfest. :LOL:

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes