ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
That's a weird ass tattoo, looks inverted...still hot

(multi protag though:sick:) better demo that I've seen in a while

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Thanks for your comments! I'm a pretty chill guy so these things don't really bother me a lot. Also I kinda don't have a life so there's really nothing else for me to do but work on this game (and a real life job but that's everyone)
I've already started rendering for the upcoming update so I think things will progress rather quickly.
Look, I'm as Anti-EN TEE ARGH as anyone else, but I don't think a game where you choose Father/Son is even close to that. Just like with Dual Family, it never felt that way to me. The only issue I have with this games tags is that Multiprotagonist is hard to do. In DF it was done very well early on and it was leading to a very good climax before Dev lost his mind and stopped developing for a year.

This has potential. I think it's easier to make the Main Character JUST be the father, so if you take that route, I'd choose Father MC cause he has the most potential IMO. Having multi protags will really eat up the update times, BUT if you're willing to be ambitious, cool beans. Just don't bite off more than you can chew. I'm liking the models so far, and hope to have a bit more than a demo.

Starting is the hardest thing you can do period, let alone when people are prejudging your creative work. I think people should calm down a bit. As a heavy En Tee Argh Hater, I doubt this will go that route. It LITERALLY can't cause they are different and completely separated routes, like the aforementioned Dual Family. Hopefully this ends better than DF.

Maddog, I wish you plenty of luck and success brother! Peace!

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
Well, the only interesting part of the demo are the tags. The demo itself is not worth 'playing' IMHO and should be called 'intro'.

Will come back when there is more to see / do.

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
I know it became somewhat of a trend, but I wish defining relatinship would be integrated into gameplay more smootly (ie. after a line or two about them) as opposed to straight up asking about it before I can even see their pictures to know who given name refers to. Other than that, promising start and solid renders.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hmm!

One critique and I guess advice, I know the character is in the dark/shade, BUT I'd recommend adding a highlight to the hand/arm cause that image is meant to intrigue us, but it's kinda dark and washed out. If you have it more clear, it is better presented and it serves to hype everyone up with the intrigue. Just my 2 cents.

That or make the scene brighter. Haha

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
The son looks comically bad to me, also shortest of the bunch for no reason. I honestly wonder when the trend of short and unimpressive MC's is gonna stop, though tbf it seems like never, especially when people complain that they look too douchy if they're anything but a shota in disguise. I wish people would make the MC's at least as tall as the LI's even if they must look derpy as fuck otherwise.

Meh, gonna wait a bit, see if stuff improves. The dual MC's don't bother me much since I'd never touch the father path anyways, he's basically a non entity before I even start the game, and that's too bad since he actually looks decent for a male MC for once, just something about F/D that I can't get into. In case the son stays the runt of the litter, then good luck with the game, you're gonna need it going by the comments.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
First of all, I liked the demo. Very short though, and would personally have added more to it before 'releasing' it, just a tad more.
Played it yesterday though, but since then I've had this feeling, that I once upon a time played another game where you play the 'son' and/or 'dad'.
Then, several hours later, it struck me. (wont mention another game here, but let's call that one DF *wink*)...fudge me.
NOT a pleasant memory of that other game, nor a game that should ever be mentioned again.
Here's hoping this project has a better fate (and dev).
At least this one looks way nicer. Too early to either compare or really form an opinion about this title.
Best of luck to the dev.
Will keep an eye on this one, and who knows, might even be worthy to throw $$ at down the road (y)

• Angry
Reactions: hgooob2000

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
Oh, guys I wanted to ask if any of you know how to make a good gui if you would be willing to help me out? The standard renpy one is pretty shit so I would like to improve it but I'm a complete retard when it comes to this.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
We Are Lost [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 388mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Oh, guys I wanted to ask if any of you know how to make a good gui if you would be willing to help me out? The standard renpy one is pretty shit so I would like to improve it but I'm a complete retard when it comes to this.
Hi, I was wondering will there be lewd sounds?

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes