Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
How much time will it take for the next release and the future ones, i mean how much time will it take for each update? ( sorry my english isn't good, hopefully you understto my question

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
How much time will it take for the next release and the future ones, i mean how much time will it take for each update? ( sorry my english isn't good, hopefully you understto my question
I hope to release an update every 10 days or so. It took me about 5 days to release the first update (0.1) and I'm very close to finishing the next update (0.2)
Basically, I'm gunning for at least 3 updates a month.

Reactions: Anony9876

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I'm not sure if the added complexity with 2 MC is worth it, I feel that in the long run the public won't like it, apart from the overload of work, the story can get boring and bland, I think you want to innovate but two male mc and more related it seems to me that this is not the way and later you will surely realize anyway I will closely follow the progress of this game that in terms of design looks very good but the story is not, those two male mc are very counterproductive. Saludos
I havent played it yet but I know I will never play as the dad I think that incest where the son fucks his sis and mom is better in my opinion and what you say its true too I guess that if the dev wants to add two male MC he could focus on finishing the history with one and then work the other

Reactions: EJW

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
2nd character, or 5th picture on the right side: I don't see a gay tag. seriously: WHAT the hell is that thing???
There is no gay content.

There are 2 MC's, you pick which one to play father or son.

What's with the weird as fuck over reaction?

Dramatic much.

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
There is no gay content.

There are 2 MC's, you pick which one to play father or son.

What's with the weird as fuck over reaction?

Dramatic much.
Hi Avaron, i was just about to write the same thing, not playing the game, but bitching! :rolleyes: Always the same!:ROFLMAO:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm....A lot of players are complaining about the two MC paths. OK, here's a suggestion...what if a player that doesn't choose the dad, is told by the Mom that their dad is suffering from ED (erectile disfunction)...that he has had it for many years. (reason for mom to jump on the son's dick)

And then if a player doesn't choose the son's path, you later find out he's actually gay from one of the daughters. Problem solved, the son isn't into girls, or dad get's cucked. Thus fully closing off the other route, without anyone feeling NTR was still happening off camera.

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes