Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Looks decent, but way to short, even for a demo.

And you dont get a good idea what the game might be about. Especially bc we get no baseline. Yeah - pure exposition dumps are bad, but there are so few hints about the characters that you dont really know anything. Only that the parents have some kind of problems.

The overview tells you everything (and a bit more imho) than the demo itself. And that should not be the case.

And the assets were not that great - a private plane, but the model of a large aircraft?

It takes more time to set up the relationships than playing - and you have to do that, because there are no defaults.

Oh - and PLEASE - let us change the names too - PLEASE! At least for the MCs.

On the premise ... its really absurd and strange - and WAY to rushed.

Make it at least somewhat believable and allow the characters to settle their situation. Liam has to inform his clients (whatever he is doing) and Landon has to contact is ... gf? ...

No one is rushing into a holiday this way - even if it is free.

So for a proper 0.1 that should be addressed ... and I am not sure if the added complexity with 2 MCs is worth it. That will make updates extremely short or they will take ages ... or there will be some kind of rhythm with 1 MC route per update.

Especially because the demo as short as it is, I guess render time is an issue - so 2 MCs might be a way to heave workload for the dev.

Last edited:

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
Looking Good keep up the good work, great Looking Models. Landon maybe a remaster, will there be polls to vote on some content?

suggestion for the Relationship , Have all characters in one Shot or maybe the Title Menu have them all, also a default for each character may work aswell.

Will the Island hold secrets? maybe a hidden stash of goodies :) ( like Rum, pirates reference )

Gian_154

Mar 22, 2019
I'm not sure if the added complexity with 2 MC is worth it, I feel that in the long run the public won't like it, apart from the overload of work, the story can get boring and bland, I think you want to innovate but two male mc and more related it seems to me that this is not the way and later you will surely realize anyway I will closely follow the progress of this game that in terms of design looks very good but the story is not, those two male mc are very counterproductive. Saludos

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
The best way to get lewd sounds is to open your mouth while you're fapping...the more excited you get the lewder the sounds...it's really very effective.
LOL, I take that to mean No! Also 99% of the games that have them I don't fap to and I never fap to silent sex.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
If you add girl on girl can you make it fully optional as some guys don't find it hot whatsoever?

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I'm having some Dual Family flashbacks, I hope this one has better development, the whole island set is already more interesting.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Good luck, it looks excellent and the detail of the three letters is clear, you avoid problems in the future (y), however, I think that having 2 characters and therefore 2 stories could be a bit difficult at the content/development level, be careful not to complicate things too much, especially if it is your first project.:unsure:

Reactions: EJW

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021

I've just released the first update to my patrons. I will share the links here in three days when the update goes public.
If one of my patrons shares the links here in the meantime I won't have a problem with it :)

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes