no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
quick tip whenever you are naming roles make sure the character are being displayed. it also i nice to be able to change the relationship after in case you made a mistake (or used someone else's save). other then that good start.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
MaDDoG1111 ngl, from reading the comments and such, sounds like you are possibly juggling too much at once.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, am I saying you should change anything? despite what it may seem like no , I am just saying to have a good long think about what it is you are making, who you are making it for, and if and how you want to optimize your workload.
And then possibly changing it if you feel you should.

Also once you figure out specifically who you are making it for, try to learn about and understand them (i.e. the demographic), so you can better cater to them. Hearts and minds man, hearts and minds.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
You all can keep goth girl. Tatoos are a turn off for me. I have read a lot of comments about the dual protags. My question is why would you feel ntr'd if you have to play twice to play both routes? Me I'm an old man so why would I play and old man in this game. I will never play the father. So, I don't care about the second route. I would like the option to get rid of daddy on the son path. Hmm, maybe that could be the fix. Whatever route you choose the other male dies.

Reactions: bruce555

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Pretty good.
Short demo, but I liked it.

The mother's face is very well done.
And she isn't titan height.

The son, who is supposed to not be a 13 year old, is over half a foot shorter than his father for no reason at all.
This may not seem like a big deal, but it's almost always enough to turn me away from games on its own.
The mother is the typical ballooned hourglass: albeit not the worst.

Last edited:
Reactions: AshramAscendant

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
An incest tag without any kind of sex. That is an incredible act, since incest requires a form of direct sexual act.
All tags are clearly defined for use on the site, in regards to incest it can just be a sex act (e.g. groping, kissing, etc.)the definition is below as well as a link to the full list of tags.

Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
Tag Rules And List

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
No. You will be able to choose whether to be lost with Scarlett or Ashley and Velvet. So, either you are lost with the MILF or the girls. I thought about doing each individual girl but that would require SO much development that it seems insane to even attempt
I have a solution to all your problems. Harem. :sneaky:

Reactions: mofonistik
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes