Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I am already confused deciding the different relationships between the characters. But I think I got this one right ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm the Developer of this game! I wanted to say hello and answer some questions you guys may have.
Will cheating be there too? I will play it later but wanted to ask first, like will the company secretly make the wife get into prostitution without the family's knowledge.

• Sad
Reactions: elcaido19000

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, two different MC's. Play as dad or son. Do we see the one we don't play? Does the one we don't play know we're banging the girls? If so, then we are basically cucking the other MC, which is fine by me. I don't see a problem here.

Just glad we aren't forced to play the lazy shrimp boy. Will give this a go. Good luck, MaDDoG1111.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Normally I don't have high hopes or even bother with .1 versions but it has an incest tag so gonna try it (though I don't expect an epic opening like SSP with the MC fucking his family as the first scene, but fingers crossed). Maybe I'll get lucky and a pregnancy tag will get added later.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Normally I don't have high hopes or even bother with .1 versions but it has an incest tag so gonna try it (though I don't expect an epic opening like SSP with the MC fucking his family as the first scene, but fingers crossed). Maybe I'll get lucky and a pregnancy tag will get added later.
SSP?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
We Are Lost [Demo] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 388mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Android Port Updated.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Let me explain the concept a little bit better. Let's say you chose to play as Landon. You're lost with Scarlett and you're doing sweet and nasty things with her. You are playing just as Landon. That means that somewhere else Liam is lost with Ashley and Velvet. Does that mean that Liam is having sex with Ashley and Velvet? No. They are just trying to find their way back home. At one point, you (Landon in this case) are reunited with the other characters. This gives you a chance to seduce Ashley and Velvet and have your perfect harem happy ending :D
I don't usually play multiprot games because they usually end up with them making cuckolds of each other. But if it's true that no one other than the MC has any sexual activity with anyone, then maybe I'll give this game a chance. So if there are father and mother figures here, they have nothing to do with each other. That multiprot is pretty easy to screw up in a game that should have Harem content.

Reactions: EJW

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I'm confused, what is new in this update? It still ends with MC waking up in the empty hotel. I didn't play The Son kuz I don't care about young MCs ...

1665591816981.png 1665592568844.png

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes