Mar 11, 2019
well technically there are 4 paths. Son stranded with sisters or mom there's 2 then dad stranded with wife or daughters there's 2 so essentially as I explained to the dev early on he's making 4 games in one which is a ton of work and secondly splitting time between path updates takes time away from story and character development relationship building all the things that ya know make a vn marketable and well liked. But the dev assured us that nothing could be further from the truth because he's got a plan. lol.
Wait...every time I tried this it's always stranded with mom...never the sisters

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Wait...every time I tried this it's always stranded with mom...never the sisters
maybe it changed or something but I'm pretty sure you can choose at the beginning who you want to be stranded with as either the dad or son. I could be wrong but still two games in one isn't any better imho. Every dev wants to create something that's never been done before and that's great, but multi protags and multiple routes always creates the issues I mentioned above. I think out of all the multi protag games/vn's I have tried I honestly liked less than 5 of them and that's probably being generous. It takes a lot of talent and creativity to create one solid story let alone trying to focus on two different ones. I'm not trying to be hard on the dev I'm sure some people enjoy the story he's telling and that's great but the story isn't that interesting. It's basically the plot to "lost" but with less people. The LI's are attractive and for a lot of people that's enough. I read in the thread or the OP I forget which but basically he's trying to do a side by side of a financially successful dad and broke son. IDK if it's representative of society at large or whatever but it's some sort of metaphor I believe for would you rather live in a card board box with a person who truly loves you or would you rather have a workaholic who cares about your well being? I could be wrong but it's something along the idea of income/paycheck slave vs. bankrupt idealist. I would say it's about extremes rather than norms in that aspect.

Reactions: Chin1983

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021

Here you go guys, this time I included the Mac version too. Keep in mind that I don't have a Mac so if there are any bugs/crashes in the Mac version I sadly cannot test it out. So keep that in mind.

PC:
Mac:

Changelog:
Extension of Landons story
44 renders

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
1.5GB for 40 something new renders every 2 weeks

I guess this is why he has 5 patreons. Also This is the only thread where 20% to 30% of the posts are from the DEV and are links to his Patreon news

Seems like spamming ...

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Feb 25, 2018 and
v0.1.8
44 renders

v0.1.7
Extension of Liams story
43 Renders

v0.1.6
42 renders

v0.1.5b
This update doesn't focus on either Landon or Liam but simply sets up the story for the future.
31 renders
v0.1.5
Extension of Liams story
47 renders

v0.1.4
47 renders

v0.1.3
Extension of Liams story
42 renders

v0.1.2
45 renders
1 Animation

v0.1.1
Extension of Liams story

46 renders

Added option to change names of MCs

New save is needed due to change in code

v0.1
Extention of Landons story
42 Renders
3 Animations
or we will see abandoned tag of we have a cow farm.

Reactions: Piat and AJBit
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes