djgoletal

Jul 25, 2017
"It's turtles all the way down, son".

1645975045207.png

Did a lot of people got this reference? I assume it's not a very famous story.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Ha, name of a game gives me
"Another town, another place
Another girl, another face
Another truck, another race"
vibes.

Reactions: fengshui

reinhart99

May 28, 2017
Dev really came through, released an absolute banger, made some vague progress on a new project that didn't have the same tags as the original, and then just.. disappeared. Part of the problem is that there's no real money to be made in this space by just releasing a short, well-made game. Other devs slowly release an update a month for their bloated, impossibly-scoped projects and make thousands a months, while this poor dev gave us something glorious and got a few bucks for the effort.

BlackDragon98

May 31, 2020
Dev really came through, released an absolute banger, made some vague progress on a new project that didn't have the same tags as the original, and then just.. disappeared. Part of the problem is that there's no real money to be made in this space by just releasing a short, well-made game. Other devs slowly release an update a month for their bloated, impossibly-scoped projects and make thousands a months, while this poor dev gave us something glorious and got a few bucks for the effort.
We will remember him as one of the good devs though.

He was making another, longer game when he just disappeared.

Reactions: C-Voya

reinhart99

May 28, 2017
We will remember him as one of the good devs though.

He was making another, longer game when he just disappeared.
100%, I wasn't super interested in his next project because it was FemProtag, but I likely would've actually given the dude money if the next project was using similar tags to Beach Girls.

Hope he comes back down the road with something cool, but I'm grateful we got this beautiful little game in the meantime.

4.60 star(s) 46 Votes