DozyBird

Jul 11, 2020
For me the different interactions with Kelsie only raised the friendlyness once so it is kinda impossible to get her to 100. Also for Sabrina only one with +5 works so it is quite slow. Is this intentionally or is it a bug?
I'll need to tweak the amounts, to make it easier to gain friendliness just by talking. Might do a patch 1.0.2 to address simple issues like this. Patch 1.1 will try to rebalance all the values used throughout the game.

Reactions: TankyThomas
Mar 14, 2018
When you go to sleep after the sex scene click dream instead of sleep, then you have to fight the characters and fertilize the egg. The final mushroom after fighting the super swines is the travel to the future shroom where you can see the lifeguard and mayor's daughter pregnant.
Hmmm, I got to the "womb beating" stage many a time, somehow the final shroom never appeared? Completing first 3 stages plenty of times also. Or is it somewhere near the final ranger lady? Because as soon as I got past her it was basically onto beat the game.

For me the different interactions with Kelsie only raised the friendlyness once so it is kinda impossible to get her to 100. Also for Sabrina only one with +5 works so it is quite slow. Is this intentionally or is it a bug?
Pretty sure you could get +10 or +15 with some options, talk to them then do a "nice" sex scene. Still slightly grindy, I got absolutely OP in the minigame by the time of getting them to 100.

blindbat2

Apr 5, 2018
lovely little game i enjoyed it alot. i did find it slightly to short for my like but otherwise enjoyable

mrzb

Apr 14, 2019
i like this game a lot, simple yet interesting, like the mash up of different styles.
only gripe would be : i wish i could have done more with the girls(like a additonal sex position, or more than a end game chance at the ranger) but other than that, solid outing.
lookin forward to more for you.
keep up the awesome work !

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
I have a problem: After i defeat the first animals (serpents and badger) and try to visit the other areas, the @ icon disappear.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
DozyBird: just so you know, it's actually possible to beat the game without sleeping with any of the girls. I sped through it without getting past 'touch' on the intimate menu. I was a little disappointed I didn't get some sarcastic message for doing so :p

Reactions: Gavote

DozyBird

Jul 11, 2020
DozyBird: just so you know, it's actually possible to beat the game without sleeping with any of the girls. I sped through it without getting past 'touch' on the intimate menu. I was a little disappointed I didn't get some sarcastic message for doing so :p
Ah, I should have written that easter egg before anyone tried it. Good job protecting your MC's virtue though ;)

Reactions: eugene67

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
Why cant I play this on android using the lightweight web server (IWS) like I usually do with html games?

DozyBird

Jul 11, 2020
Why cant I play this on android using the lightweight web server (IWS) like I usually do with html games?
Sorry! The CSS is kind of a mess on mobile, so I've disabled iOS and Android entirely. Also the game uses keyboard controls.

My next game is being designed with mobile in mind, so hopefully your setup would work then.

Gavote

Jun 3, 2017
Hmmm, I got to the "womb beating" stage many a time, somehow the final shroom never appeared? Completing first 3 stages plenty of times also. Or is it somewhere near the final ranger lady? Because as soon as I got past her it was basically onto beat the game.
The future shroom was in the southern area of the combat map.

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
The executable version seems to slow down to unplayable levels when you hit the third, southern path in the 4 path forest area. Anyone else seen that?

EDIT: The game seems to be getting slower the longer it's running. Restarting will temporarily fix it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 46 Votes