MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Few simple cheats. Just open console and enter it there.
Code:
$SM.add("stores.seduction", 1000);
$SM.add("stores.charm", 1000);
$SM.add("stores.karma", 1000);
$SM.add("stores.desire", 1000);
$SM.add("stores.desire", 1000);
$SM.set("ch.player.stats.attack", 100);
Aye Thanks man, I appreciate it :) So far, I'm able to have sex with those two girls on the beach but I don't if there is any more girls or is there?? :/

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Have yet to give this a try, just wanted to say that I'm really a fan of the character models :)

BlackDragon98

May 31, 2020
Have to say, this is by far my favorite game in recent months.

Creator actually updates on a fixed schedule with actual content, the combat part is fun, and the models look nice and sexy.

Best part is, this game is actually going to be finished and polished, unlike that multitude of endless incrementally updated games (you know what I'm talking about).

Best of luck to you DozyBird ! I really look forward to the conclusion of this game and the beginning of your next fantasy game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DozyBird

DozyBird

Jul 11, 2020
I'm hoping polish and bug fixes can be finalized with patch 1.1, and then I'll move on to my next project.

Some notes:
1. Combat might still be unbalanced. Smoothing the difficulty curve is a priority in 1.1
2. Scene select may incorrectly affect your current game. This will also be fixed in 1.1.
3. I'd still like to add more interactivity to pregnancy and sex.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Did you get there through the scene select? There's a couple bugs with it right now if you continue playing past the scenes.
samething happened to me. Got there just following the game and after the [prepare for the final battle] empty room. happened 3 times now after refresh

BlackDragon98

May 31, 2020
final battle is an empty room for me as well.

I guess this is bug you were talking about DozyBird.

I sure you'll be able to fix this in an instant.

Storyline is pretty convincing, everything seems to flow properly.

jpiddle

Mar 3, 2018
I was able to get past the final battle with no bugs. I liked the endings. Good game and good artwork.

jpiddle

Mar 3, 2018
how?

The enemies do not spawn in properly during the last battle.
Dunno, just worked for me. Played it online and didn't have any issues. I maxed friendship for both girls and used the submissive option instead of charm option, if that may make a difference. Also chose to be a perv in talking options with park ranger as well as impregnating all 3 girls. There's not a lot after the final battle anyway. You punt the turtle into the sea then you get to view another futurey ending with all 3 girls being pregnant again.

BlackDragon98

May 31, 2020
Dunno, just worked for me. Played it online and didn't have any issues. I maxed friendship for both girls and used the submissive option instead of charm option, if that may make a difference. Also chose to be a perv in talking options with park ranger as well as impregnating all 3 girls. There's not a lot after the final battle anyway. You punt the turtle into the sea then you get to view another futurey ending with all 3 girls being pregnant again.
did you load an old save?

4.60 star(s) 46 Votes