MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Unlock scene viewer:

Press F12, go to console, enter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy.
Hey, I put the code in the console as you say, nothing happens :/ I click on misc and go to scenes and and it says Required Full Access on Patreon... not sure if it's because I'm on v0.9
Please Respond Back

Last edited:
Reactions: ohcmonrest

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
Hey, I put the code in the console as you say, nothing happens :/ I click on misc and go to scenes and and it says Required Full Access on Patreon... not sure if it's because I'm on v0.9
Please Respond Back
It doesn't work anymore. Takes about 5-10 minutes to beat the whole game tho. get desire by looking or talking to the girls, get ego by doing sex stuff with them. dodge out of the way of enemies, easy.

Reactions: Sharkie94

Xatham

Feb 27, 2018
One of the things I really appreciate about this game, at this stage at least, is that it's not tremendously ambitious. It's not the "we're going to make an open world trainer game with 1000 independent AI controlled characters..., and it'll be ready to play in 2030." It's a fun, little, achievable game.

DozyBird

Jul 11, 2020
One of the few products on here that is actually a game! ...designed by a promising designer to boot.
Simple and with excellent pacing, that allows the player to ease into the controls and what the game is about.

I am very curious as to the future of this title.

Some critique/ideas - should the dev happen to read it. If not - perhaps another dev does. :)
The sex scenes could be made more interesting/varied, as they became very repetitive, very quickly...
(The inclusion of a "repeat" function indicates the dev is already aware of this.)

While the game doesn't quite suffer from the "one-click-to-receive-the-whole-sex-scene", it could easily
be made more interactive. There are way too few games along the lines of "Strive for Power", "Lilith's Throne",
and the "ERA" series of games.

Something I found myself especially liking were some minor acknowledgements that the player had interacted
with the NPC before. Little things that made each day feel slightly different, such as the small "...again?!", that
the lifeguard mumbles as she is pushed down to her knees for a 2nd time. Playing on this further would deepen
the immersion/experience.

For whatever it's worth... :)
Good luck.
Thanks for the thoughtful feedback. WATBG is definitely a rough game, a sort of sandbox to try out ideas going forward.

I'm wondering if one way to reduce repetitiveness would be to encourage the player to characterize an avatar. Lilith's Throne and Corruption of Champions do this very successfully without even using art. Even if you repeat a sex scene, you're doing it with a unique mental model of the people having sex. This model changes over the course of a game, for example when the avatar becomes slutty or corrupt, and as a result has more perceived variety. Then it only takes minor acknowledgements in the writing to sell the idea. Just some thoughts.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
You'll need a Chromium browser to access Patreon features. The rest of the game will probably work on other browsers, but it's untested.

This should be fixed in 0.8.1. Please make noises if it hasn't.
Do patreon features not work on firefox still? Do you know what doesn't work on firefox as of v0.9.1? I would rather not install a new browser. Cheers.

pikolinian

May 22, 2017
I'm wondering if one way to reduce repetitiveness would be to encourage the player to characterize an avatar.
What about changing girls texts? Last time I played I spent a night with girl, but next day she was reluctant to hug me. some kind of evolution would be nice: one event for "virgin", one when she loves you, one when loved but now hates.
Anyway, repeat button is great, and should stay.

Jun 20, 2017
Few simple cheats. Just open console and enter it there.
Code:
$SM.add("stores.seduction", 1000);
$SM.add("stores.charm", 1000);
$SM.add("stores.karma", 1000);
$SM.add("stores.desire", 1000);
$SM.set("ch.player.stats.attack", 100);

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2020
Hey! Just played the game and it was quite nice and definetly has a lot of potential.

I do have a few comments (which are probably completely subjective) but would improve the game imo:
- A bit more build up before getting real close to the characters. I found it suprising when you could do just about anything with them so quickly. Just some random encounters where you help a character to unlock the more intimate things would already make that better.
- Different scenes depending on the standing with the character. When they get submissive you could unlock something extra in each interaction for instance , just to not make choosing the same option identical.
- An acknowledgement by the girls if you make them pregnant, after a couple of days. It's cool that you can see them heavily pregnant in the hallucination (precognition?) but having something in the normal time would be very cool too.
- Some scenes involving multiple characters are always welcome ;).
- Making semen just a bit more visible would be nice to.

Question for the creators, how much more content are you planning to add to the game? There only seems to be a single person missing to convince everyone to save your house. When you accomplish that is that the end of the game or will the story continue with more content?

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
This is a neat, fun little thing here. I'm glad I finally checked it out after passing by it a few times. I'm excited to see where this goes in the future.

DozyBird

Jul 11, 2020
Do patreon features not work on firefox still? Do you know what doesn't work on firefox as of v0.9.1? I would rather not install a new browser. Cheers.
Firefox and Safari have stricter requirements for cross-origin resource sharing, which is needed to pass login tokens to and from the authentication server. It should be possible to fix this, but it will take time.

I'm hoping to release a standalone distribution of the full game (via Electron) on Steam sometime in July or August.

DozyBird

Jul 11, 2020
Few simple cheats. Just open console and enter it there.
Code:
$SM.add("stores.seduction", 1000);
$SM.add("stores.charm", 1000);
$SM.add("stores.karma", 1000);
$SM.set("ch.player.stats.attack", 100);
There's a couple cheats in the game right now. They will be discoverable with easter eggs in the full release, but better not to keep people waiting :).

DozyBird

Jul 11, 2020
Hey! Just played the game and it was quite nice and definetly has a lot of potential.

I do have a few comments (which are probably completely subjective) but would improve the game imo:
- A bit more build up before getting real close to the characters. I found it suprising when you could do just about anything with them so quickly. Just some random encounters where you help a character to unlock the more intimate things would already make that better.
- Different scenes depending on the standing with the character. When they get submissive you could unlock something extra in each interaction for instance , just to not make choosing the same option identical.
- An acknowledgement by the girls if you make them pregnant, after a couple of days. It's cool that you can see them heavily pregnant in the hallucination (precognition?) but having something in the normal time would be very cool too.
- Some scenes involving multiple characters are always welcome ;).
- Making semen just a bit more visible would be nice to.

Question for the creators, how much more content are you planning to add to the game? There only seems to be a single person missing to convince everyone to save your house. When you accomplish that is that the end of the game or will the story continue with more content?
Thanks for playing! There will be one more major version, 1.0, followed by two or three minor versions of polish and bug fixes.

After this, I'm planning a fantasy action game using lessons learned from WATBG. Major influences will be Corruption of Champions and Female Agent.

4.60 star(s) 46 Votes