crraved

Nov 1, 2017

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Not important, but given the that the whole premise is punching cute and defenseless animals (some more defenseless than cute but still) so that i can talk to girls, i will be severely disappointed if i don't get to punch Bambi at some point. Could be a rare creature thing or something but i would love to punch Bambi.

Edit: [Weeks later] Huhn didn't think people would get that much of a kick from that.

Last edited:

SP21Gager

Aug 20, 2019
I don't understand what you mean. Having to rebuild your health and attack between dungeon crawls (regardless of winning or losing) is an intended mechanic. Are you grinding desire and ego before each retry?
I can grind desire and ego all I want and nothing changes. Still happening in 8.1 and I have no idea why. (Sorry for bad initial phrasing, I should have elaborated that D+E grinding wasn't doing anything.)

Update: This problem only seems to affect the downloaded version, but redownloading doesn't fix it. The web version works fine, so I have no idea what's going on.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
So quick question: aside from the time skip, will there be any pregnancy content? Is it just them complaining about how you impregnated them and disappeared for a long time? Or will there be more to do with it later?

DozyBird

Jul 11, 2020
So quick question: aside from the time skip, will there be any pregnancy content? Is it just them complaining about how you impregnated them and disappeared for a long time? Or will there be more to do with it later?
That's all I'm planning to add to this game. However, after the 1.0 content patch and then a few rounds of polish, there will be a subsequent game with an improved engine. Planned features: pregnancy, aborting pregnancies, birth. All optional of course.

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
3 planned in total. Aiming for quick release, quick polish.
Awesome stuff so far! glad to see you're focusing on completion with excellent quality. Just a heads up that Sabrina's sex scene doesn't appear on the scenes menu once you get it in version 0.9.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
TO THE DEVELOPER:
I BEG YOU TO ADD FOOTJOB EVEN FOR KELSIE ( LIFEGUARD) o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O AND EVEN FOR SABRINA (THROUBLEMAKER)o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 46 Votes