Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Found a bug playing on the website version; your max health gets set to 1 if you lose, and the only way to fix it is to restart.
Anyone else encountered this?
I don't understand what you mean. Having to rebuild your health and attack between dungeon crawls (regardless of winning or losing) is an intended mechanic. Are you grinding desire and ego before each retry?

Way

Jun 18, 2018
Trying to make the game less grindy, how do you edit the javascript/html files? I change the values but nothing changes in-game.

Xatham

Feb 27, 2018
I did notice, however, that there were a number of events with Kelsie where it said that there was a relationship drop, but it didn't trigger, notably during sex where it had -85 Kelsie pop up, but I honestly think that omitting the relationship drop is a good idea.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
The game mentions you need a chromium browser but I don't think I'm missing out on anything so far using firefox. Has anyone noticed anything wrong using non-chrome browsers?

elcamino101

Jan 23, 2019
I did notice, however, that there were a number of events with Kelsie where it said that there was a relationship drop, but it didn't trigger, notably during sex where it had -85 Kelsie pop up, but I honestly think that omitting the relationship drop is a good idea.
Some events are flagged as raising a stat to a minimum value, like 30. But if you're already above the value (say you're at 45), it will show up as a -15 deduction, even though it doesn't actually subtract anything.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
This was actually fun to play, and a promising start! Also a unique interface. I just wish the dungeon-y parts didn't end up suddenly almost ant-sized when the map was much bigger than the ones before. Also maybe different symbols for interesting objects on the overworld? T is for turtles, yes, that makes sense, but why crosses for the objects of interest?

Reactions: Xatham

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
Found a bug playing on the website version; your max health gets set to 1 if you lose, and the only way to fix it is to restart.
You're meant to talk to girls between each run to build desire and ego, which then transform into HP and attack respectively. You can sort of change builds this way as well, by doing different things with girls to get those stats to different amounts. For example, you can choose different actions to get a high hp but will sacrifice attack, or you can get higher damage but be more fragile. I'm hoping this system gets expanded on in the future honestly, it lets you sort of make 'classes' based on what you choose to do.

DozyBird

Jul 11, 2020
View attachment 1186966
does this non-chromium browser impact significantly to gameplay?
i'm using firefox and so far didn't find any trouble
false alarm?
You'll need a Chromium browser to access Patreon features. The rest of the game will probably work on other browsers, but it's untested.

This should be fixed in 0.8.1. Please make noises if it hasn't.

DozyBird

Jul 11, 2020
You're meant to talk to girls between each run to build desire and ego, which then transform into HP and attack respectively. You can sort of change builds this way as well, by doing different things with girls to get those stats to different amounts. For example, you can choose different actions to get a high hp but will sacrifice attack, or you can get higher damage but be more fragile. I'm hoping this system gets expanded on in the future honestly, it lets you sort of make 'classes' based on what you choose to do.
This is poorly explained right now, so props for figuring it out. Update 1.0 will try to improve tutorials.

I hadn't intended it that way, but configuring your combat build would be very cool. Something to think about for the next generation of games.

Last edited:
Reactions: kaorok and valdreth

Stellarky

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Does anyone know of a game that has models like this, the Disney style? They can be collections too. Please.

4.60 star(s) 46 Votes