Ren'Py We Embraced Temptation [v0.17.0.0] [Enerjak Works]

Mar 31, 2022
With the first upload of the game there was an error that seemed to be specific to Linux users. I've corrected the offender in the code and should function now if you could download it again (the links have been updated to the new file).

I'll provide my own essay to that;

NTR vs No NTR is a line and challenge I am willing to try. It (NTR) will not be a focal point just as anal, footjob, etc are not the sole focus or narrative driving element(s) of the game. As with those examples it will also be a piece of the game that can be entirely avoided. Unlike those examples, NTR is nonexistent unless you opt into it. I understand peoples apprehension due to other games giving NTR too much weight into their gameplay interactions or forcing/cornering the narrative that progress cannot continue without getting through it. So I also get their stance in being so totally against it's inclusion. When the time comes that I do include the NTR content, I hope the feedback reflects whether I handled it well (and tastefully) or not so I can do better.

Everyone has their kinks. They don't have to be mine to be included.

I appreciate the feedback. I will put that on my list to consider adding such an option.
At least you are honest with the future tags and intentions, the game is maybe not for me but good luck anyway

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
We Embraced Temptation [v0.17.0.0] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 138mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Enerjak

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Crashing when trying access trail from yard.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/locations/1Y-Backyard.rpy", line 143, in script
call screen nav_back
ScriptError: could not find label 'trail'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/tl/locations/1Y-Backyard.rpy", line 143, in script
call screen nav_back
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'trail'.
Thanks! That will be resolved in the next update.

Reactions: Haza34

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
NTR vs No NTR is a line and challenge I am willing to try. It (NTR) will not be a focal point just as anal, footjob, etc are not the sole focus or narrative driving element(s) of the game. As with those examples it will also be a piece of the game that can be entirely avoided. Unlike those examples, NTR is nonexistent unless you opt into it. I understand peoples apprehension due to other games giving NTR too much weight into their gameplay interactions or forcing/cornering the narrative that progress cannot continue without getting through it. So I also get their stance in being so totally against it's inclusion. When the time comes that I do include the NTR content, I hope the feedback reflects whether I handled it well (and tastefully) or not so I can do better.

Everyone has their kinks. They don't have to be mine to be included.
So you're just including it to check off a list? Then it won't be handled well I can tell you that now. If you're trying to cast the widest net possible for more supporters just say so.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Can't look at character profiles via the phone to check on moods due to traceback error. Surely you must have tested that your main mechanic actually works no? Anyway here is the traceback.

Enerjak

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
So you're just including it to check off a list? Then it won't be handled well I can tell you that now. If you're trying to cast the widest net possible for more supporters just say so.
Not just a checklist. And casting the widest net possible is not what I said.

Bug after bug with the patch, very annoying.

First error has been reported and fixed. I'll add a quick patch to the download section so a full download will not be necessary.

The other errors you are receiving for ai_ someone else was also getting after using the untested and unofficial compressed version which someone else provided that shaved off a little from the overall game size. Those have been edited to indicate they are unofficial. Is this the version you downloaded? If so could you try one of the official downloads.

Can't look at character profiles via the phone to check on moods due to traceback error. Surely you must have tested that your main mechanic actually works no? Anyway here is the traceback.

Thank you so much for reporting that error. I've found the offender and resolved it. I'll add a quick patch to the download section so a full download will not be necessary.

Since you removed my post without explanation or justification, and proved my point. I will now triple my efforts to warn players that do not like NTR about supporting this game. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE NTR DO NOT SUPPORT NTR. Supporting games with NTR will only encourage more NTR. No mater what is said NTR always becomes the main focus. Optional or avoidable want help if you're paying for 6 months = 1 update, so the dev can make NTR.
I have not removed any posts. I get where you're coming from. I'm sorry other games and devs have burned you and other players including myself and not just a few times, quite a lot. It is more than aggravating. I hope you still check out the releases of WET on occasion and when the release of the NTR stuff comes out I hope you check out that update too. Not for the NTR because it will be disabled by default but to see how I handle it.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Not just a checklist. And casting the widest net possible is not what I said.

First error has been reported and fixed. I'll add a quick patch to the download section so a full download will not be necessary.

The other errors you are receiving for ai_ someone else was also getting after using the untested and unofficial compressed version which someone else provided that shaved off a little from the overall game size. Those have been edited to indicate they are unofficial. Is this the version you downloaded? If so could you try one of the official downloads.

Thank you so much for reporting that error. I've found the offender and resolved it. I'll add a quick patch to the download section so a full download will not be necessary.

I have not removed any posts. I get where you're coming from. I'm sorry other games and devs have burned you and other players including myself and not just a few times, quite a lot. It is more than aggravating. I hope you still check out the releases of WET on occasion and when the release of the NTR stuff comes out I hope you check out that update too. Not for the NTR because it will be disabled by default but to see how I handle it.
Ok, if you did not remove my post then I apologize. Usually when a moderator removes a post they tell you what rule it violated. However, the fact still remains that those of us that don't like NTR should never support games with NTR. Soon there will be nothing left but NTR games. I have nothing against dev's making whatever game they like, but if it has NTR then let NTR lovers support it.
PS: I played your game and I like it. I very much encourage NTR lovers to support it. However, if you do not like NTR please support a game without it. THANK YOU.

umsuruk

Aug 2, 2020
Have you had problems with other REN'PY games? If not try redownloading and install the 0.16.0.7 Patch from the OP. I had trouble until the latest fix.
Nope I can play lots of renpy games without any problem. I redownload several times and added the patch, but no chance.

Reactions: pkkk994455

Enerjak

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Encountering lots of bugs as well, playing in macOS.
I've made a hotfix to the download file. When I originally updated the main file to 16.0.7 my goober ass accidentally reincluded the main error others were experiencing that caused launch errors. I believe however you are the first that is reporting from a MAC OS which I've not been able to test directly with. Could you try downloading now and see if you experience any errors?

Reactions: maxbishup

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
It just wont start. Without any patch,with each incest patch,with 0.1607 fix. Error at launch. Well,I wont be bothered anymore , good luck dev.