Ren'Py We Embraced Temptation [v0.17.0.0] [Enerjak Works]

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
At this point this seems like a poor mans cleaning simulator. All you can do is clean rooms, do the dishes, mow the lawn, eat and clean yourself. It seems like you do more then your own mother as you had to clean most the rooms including your own moms bedroom. I didn't play until Saturday when his girlfriend was supposed to visit because all the NPCs where invisible from day 2 or 3.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How easy is it to avoid the NTR in the game?

My second favorite way to avoid NTR is by having an option at the start of the game that turns it off so you don't know anything about it. My favorite way is that the NTR doesn't exist directly.

On the other hand, will BDSM, Blackmail, Drugs, Female Domination, Lesbian, Multiple Penetration and Prostitution also can to be avoided?

Reactions: EJW

Enerjak

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
everything went well at the beginning but now you just run aimlessly through the house and do your work, somehow it drags on but you don't see any progress
At this point this seems like a poor mans cleaning simulator. All you can do is clean rooms, do the dishes, mow the lawn, eat and clean yourself. It seems like you do more then your own mother as you had to clean most the rooms including your own moms bedroom. I didn't play until Saturday when his girlfriend was supposed to visit because all the NPCs where invisible from day 2 or 3.
Unfortunately that was going to be the case for the first update to set the most basic ground work for the NPC's and player. But also to improve the UI and menus. The next update is in development with a focus on progression with the characters now that a chunk of the boring interactions are implemented. As interactions are added/updated the player will have more pressing things to do while the NPC's will handle (or don't) their chores which they already do, but you can complete their chores before they get a chance to which also has an effect on things.

My second favorite way to avoid NTR is by having an option at the start of the game that turns it off so you don't know anything about it. My favorite way is that the NTR doesn't exist directly.

On the other hand, will BDSM, Blackmail, Drugs, Female Domination, Lesbian, Multiple Penetration and Prostitution also can to be avoided?
That is exactly the plan. I am of the opinion that kinks and fetishes are not a good vehicle to drive the narrative of a story forward in a broad story so they will not be tangled up in the progress of the characters or the progress of the player. They are ways to engage with those characters in a specific manner as a reward for progressing with them. So as kinks/fetishes are implemented, an associated toggle will be added to a growing options menu that will be disabled by default. Always with associated patch notes/information for transparency.

Is Eric gonna be in this one?
No. And no one like him will be implemented in such a capacity. Maybe to punch in the face?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

That's exactly why I can't support these so called avoidable NTR games, it's never quite avoidable. Then on top of that throw in grindy sandbox and you really got a mess. Let the ntr crowd support it, and at best I'll use it as filler between updates of the games I support.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
why you have to do some much stuff (cleaning, washing ect) instead of corrupting the girls or trying to get in their pants.
As other mention its more of a male house simulator than an h-game.

Aug 15, 2021
So far I really enjoy the game.. It's quite unique although it's very similiar to all the other games out there. I like a game where you can't just fuck every girl on the go and actually I'm one of the guys who enjoys the hustle and grind. I really hope for the development to go on smoothly, as there is not much content available on the current state of the game. The 'prologue' though looks really promising!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That is exactly the plan. I am of the opinion that kinks and fetishes are not a good vehicle to drive the narrative of a story forward in a broad story so they will not be tangled up in the progress of the characters or the progress of the player. They are ways to engage with those characters in a specific manner as a reward for progressing with them. So as kinks/fetishes are implemented, an associated toggle will be added to a growing options menu that will be disabled by default. Always with associated patch notes/information for transparency.
I'm going to assume that turning them off means they don't happen.

Reactions: EJW
Jan 28, 2019
Francesca is in the bathroom. I'm told to skip time by clicking the upper right hand corner.

There is nothing to click but the sandbox UI, leaving me completely stuck.

edit: loaded a save from a few minutes back, and the bar at the top of the screen was back and I could continue. Might wanna look into what makes it randomly disappear though, so people don't get stuck.

Reactions: Enerjak

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I have hopes for this game but there are two things that I do wish to warn about.
1. Never make needs more important than the content. The player should be more worried about getting into a girls pants than racing to a bathroom to take care of their bladder stat. (Example: Happy Summer a cash grab/needs simulator)

2. One thing improve upon is navigation and how easily it can be done. Right now we have bunch of unlabeled icons and have to memorize the layout of the house. That's ok for a early release but after playing version after version of the game the player should be able to have a faster means of going straight to a place they need to be.

A minimap that has some form of indicator of where an potential event is happening is all but essential in these types of games especially after multiple versions or God forbid restarting a new game.

Reactions: Skalli

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
It's the second release my guy. No game has anything going on this early.
Yeah I get it's an early release and you won't see much yet but there's literally sweet f.a. to do at all other than clean the odd room.

This is basically just a videogame of home inspection right now.. Like those daytime TV shows where people just walk around a house and show you the rooms.

IMO it'd be better to scrap it and redo it as a story driven v.n. rather than a sandbox

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
I love this game so far, too bad there is little to do for now, hope the next update is better. Enerjak i wish you good luck with this game, and a lot of updates.

Reactions: Enerjak

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Yeah I get it's an early release and you won't see much yet but there's literally sweet f.a. to do at all other than clean the odd room.

This is basically just a videogame of home inspection right now.. Like those daytime TV shows where people just walk around a house and show you the rooms.

IMO it'd be better to scrap it and redo it as a story driven v.n. rather than a sandbox
The way I see it, the game was released too early. Sandbox games will eventually and inevitably have more content by there very nature as they're ever expanding. However the first release is incredibly important. You either NEED enough content in the first release, or put out some sort of demo to test the game mechanics.