We got the big news !

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
Because I always have an internet connection, I didn't realize the honeycome trial requires you to be always online wtf.

May 5, 2020
It seems almost identical to the previous one, even though there are a couple of strange options that I didn't understand.

Oh, this is my first character:

Last edited:
May 5, 2020
Did this and am now getting Error 1155 It's can't find the "ILLGAMES ハニカム体験版.msi"
I don't know what you did, I just renamed the folder (the Japanese one, the "root" ), then I opened the "launcher" where you can install the game, and it worked. I didn't eliminated the "blablabla.msi" file, I'm assuming you did.

Last edited:

jack_mart1

Oct 28, 2019
I don't know what you did, I just renamed the folder (the Japanese one, the "root" ), then I opened the "launcher" where you can install the game, and it worked. I didn't eliminated the "blablabla.msi" file, I'm assuming you did.
I misinterpreted the "setup folder" as the "ハニカム キャラクリエイト体験版\setup" folder, not the root folder and removed the only Japanese I could see in it, which was the ILLGAMES ハニカム体験版.msi file. my bad. Got it installed now so thanks

Reactions: Dr. Ronald Leopold

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
BR 0.2 for the trial removes the "always online" thing it had.

The new "not illusion" is really weird, makes the game call their server to grab the Terms of Service :poop:

Also, there is steamworks implemented in this already, so nothing changed, besides the name.

The "illusion grief cycle" now is the "illgames grief cycle", and for the first game they decided to mix Honey Select with Koikatsu - thats basically what this game is.

Reactions: Schulth

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
BR 0.2 for the trial removes the "always online" thing it had.

The new "not illusion" is really weird, makes the game call their server to grab the Terms of Service :poop:

Also, there is steamworks implemented in this already, so nothing changed, besides the name.

The "illusion grief cycle" now is the "illgames grief cycle", and for the first game they decided to mix Honey Select with Koikatsu - thats basically what this game is.
Mixing the games whilst shitty, I am ok with as long as it has the modability of Koikatsu characters...

Reactions: Dr. Ronald Leopold

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Lol i just saw this game on dlsite and thought "this looks familiar".
Illgames..? Illusion games?

Came here for confirmation, stay for more game discussion.

The trial version does seem like they copy pasted alot of content from their koikatsu engine. But glad to see their finally add different hair profile for individual clothing stat. Now they really just need to work on their A.I...

Artificial Academy dream can still live on

Last edited:
Reactions: Argemon and Schulth