We got the big news !

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
I don't know what you all think, but I want to believe that the ToS is just to not take responsibility for what people do with their game and that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schulth

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Forget about the ToS, every game has something like this (we usually know it as EULA) and is just legal gymnastics.

The stuff they have written there, they dont even know if it applies fully etc. depending on country and so on.

That aside, we got a gameplay update:
So, it really is Honey Select, but characters now stand in the world (which is kinda like AG3), and better Koikatsu graphics.

Illusion certainly had worse ideas in the past than combining HS, AG3 and KK.

Reactions: Skalli and Schulth

Balkaciprut99

Aug 16, 2023
Illusion games should be like an open source platform where they embrace modder so the game grow. It's just they didn't seem to figure out how they could still make money by making it open source alike. Game with mods and story made by some dev group can be waaaay waaaay better than their vanilla game. They should've focus on making some sorta engine instead of game, focus on the dev sides so instead of game they make platform like. Focus more on like studio neo etcs, and ofc the improvement of how things works instead of recycles alike.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Tested more with the char builder and boy. Underside of boob doesn't clip into chest, neck thickness finally scales properly based on head size.
I am already hyped for this
poggers.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Ronald Leopold

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
Honestly, who the fuck making the horrible decisions for this company? If they just release it as an open-source engine like Unity or Unreal Engine, they would be in a better position. But those are just my thoughts.

lookinground

Apr 10, 2020
i wonder if everyone will make mods and cards for this game now

looks very nice, is there any info if you walk around like in the other koikatsu games

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Illusion games should be like an open source platform where they embrace modder so the game grow. It's just they didn't seem to figure out how they could still make money by making it open source alike. Game with mods and story made by some dev group can be waaaay waaaay better than their vanilla game. They should've focus on making some sorta engine instead of game, focus on the dev sides so instead of game they make platform like. Focus more on like studio neo etcs, and ofc the improvement of how things works instead of recycles alike.
Japanese culture still has that mentality of "respecting the author's original vision." Whcih is why i'm not surprised by the TOS not allowing mods. A lot of japanese companies are against modding in fact, not just ILLUSION. It's one reason why japanese games are in general harder to mod than western ones. (Exceptionally you'll have western companies being anti-modding too. Rockstar is a notorious example).

Doesn't change the fact that it's still stupid however. ILLUSION out of everyone should know that the only reason their games even get any recognition is because of modding. If their CEO had a functional braincell inside their head, they could've made ILLUSION into the Bethesda of Hentai. But no

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Or they could be just scammers picking up the name and the product to milk people to death with microtransactions for mod content.
The tweet from illusion staff and the first presentation I posted sometime ago "kind of" point in that direction, hopefully not..

• Angry
Reactions: justinsane1185

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Or they could be just scammers picking up the name and the product to milk people to death with microtransactions for mod content.
The tweet from illusion staff and the first presentation I posted sometime ago "kind of" point in that direction, hopefully not..
They are probably just covering their bases legally by announcing that, possibly because it was legal reasons that resulted in the company closure in the first place.

It is hard to believe someone else would improve on their engine and release a working demo just to scam people, that would be a very expensive scam.

Reactions: BarnMTB and JhonLui

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
...and i was told i was confusing Illusions with another company when it comes to idiotic behaviour.. guesss i wasn't :whistle:

(Technically i was but Illusion got wind of it, got jealous, and upped the ante. Goodjobu!)

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
They are probably just covering their bases legally by announcing that, possibly because it was legal reasons that resulted in the company closure in the first place.

It is hard to believe someone else would improve on their engine and release a working demo just to scam people, that would be a very expensive scam.
Yes, of course every company would have done that, even if they were the very same people.
I'm more worried about the the addon mod packs (a la 3DCG) showed in the presentation I posted (1:26 of the video) and the always online stuff.
I guess we'll see soon enough

Last edited:

artesia

Mar 17, 2019
Anyone know if the Japanese version will have a language select like the demo does? I may have uh... bought the wrong version on accident and anything to quell my anxiety would be great.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Anyone know if the Japanese version will have a language select like the demo does? I may have uh... bought the wrong version on accident and anything to quell my anxiety would be great.
best to check with dlsite if you want since they probably know better
there is an english version though

artesia

Mar 17, 2019
best to check with dlsite if you want since they probably know better
there is an english version though
Oh, yes, that's what I meant by "wrong version." I should have specified. My apologies!
I tried asking support, but it's one of those support forms where you can only have highly specific issues. I didn't find anything close to my problem, and I don't want to put it in the wrong category and risk getting my ticket thrown out...

I suppose I might just have to take the L on this one.....